What Would You Do?

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
unidentifiedSAS
Private

What Would You Do?

Unread post by unidentifiedSAS » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 am

What would you do if smeone with  code TABLES comes along and joins your server?
Wold like to hear frm you guys cos i knoe a friend using tables wondering what server host would do if he joins
-What hurts more than a frontal assault on the enemy's base is poor planning-

Grimples
Major

Re: What Would You Do?

Unread post by Grimples » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

I doubt he would be able to join any server if he's meddled with the code tables, the server does a check of all files to make sure they are the same, correct me if am wrong.

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 pm

You're right, Grimples. Someone who use the table cheat can join any server he wants. If I have the adminlogin I kick him the whole day long .. if I don't I teamkill him or shoot him as he only got 5% health left. Normaly these guys plays very bad and it takes just a few minutes till the got kicked for teamkilling others  :mrgreen:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 am

You mean Grimples is wrong... lol The game does not do a check of any game files before joining a server.

So... you use tables, huh unidentifiedSAS? :mrgreen:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

unidentifiedSAS
Private

Unread post by unidentifiedSAS » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 am

Ok my fren did send me tables yeah but i only use them for competing in our own private servers or single player cos the tables makes you invisible to the enemy.

We also use them for our clan vids, TSVH. One thing is that the S  stands for suicidal so we do use the "machinerockect launcher" for suicidal purposes.
Last edited by unidentifiedSAS on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-What hurts more than a frontal assault on the enemy's base is poor planning-