Want to join a clan!

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Zossen Sniper
Private

Want to join a clan!

Unread post by Zossen Sniper » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:33 am

Hi everyone, i would really love to be part of a clan. i have been playing online now for a few weeks, but before that i played HD2 offline for ages. i have HD2 and HD2:SS, i really want to join a clan and be part of sumthing where i am with people who have the same feelings on HD2.

my speciality is Sniping, with the karabiner 98 mauser (optics), my current set-up is a nazi skin with K98 (optics), dagger, 6 clips, 2 med kits (small) and a set of binos.

im 18, male and form the UK, i really would love to hear from anyone recruiting for her clan  help01 please :)

thanks,
chris

www.xfire.com/theregiment1988

Cpt.C
Private

Re: Want to join a clan!

Unread post by Cpt.C » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Same
are you serious, i took a nightmare to get out of your world

unidentifiedSAS
Private

Unread post by unidentifiedSAS » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 am

yeah i have a clan! It's damn small now but if you guys join it will expand and become damn big. Send me a personal message if you wanna join thanks thup01
-What hurts more than a frontal assault on the enemy's base is poor planning-

Jasjot108
Private

Unread post by Jasjot108 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

I am a great assualt and have a great shot but i am new. But whenever i try to join i game it wont let me, the game's name is in gray and when i click the name it won't start can any one  help01. if not then lets create a clan.I ussualy choose James T. Russel in campaign mode i reached to the rank major. or we can join a clan 

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am

If the servers are grey you need to update your hd2 to  the last patch (1.12)