Jump Command??

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Jump Command??

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:51 am

Hi i just wondered if anyone actully uses the jump button in multiplayer or single player. Even though it uses stamina im suprised that i have never seen a player jumping round fireing (not that i would encourage it, the last thing h&d needs is a bunch of bunny hoppers from CS) But does anyone else think that there is no use for the jump command....or if there is a handi use please let me know.... :wink: :wink:

Jason
Administrator

Jump Command??

Unread post by Jason » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:30 am

I have seen one person jumping around :roll: but that was a while ago. I am not sure if you can really jump around like a CS idiot in H&D2.

I only use jump to jump over trenches and most of the time I jump too soon and end up in the trench any way :x
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Grenni
Sergeant

Jump Command??

Unread post by Grenni » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:04 am

Well, you can jump, but therefore your stamina has to be almost at maximum and you must be running at the same time. However it looks pretty stupid - but then again... it's no jump'n'run action, is it?! :lol:
Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet!