cant install

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
bullitmagnet
Private

cant install

Unread post by bullitmagnet » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:48 pm

I recently bought H&D2, maily cause i had the original on the ps1 and played it to death and never got the chance to play this one, so when i saw it for a meager £1 i snapped it up. however, i keep getting an error 1305 (think that was it) so i cant install it. does anyone here know of a way to get this to install correctly. its a "sold out" copy if that info is neccersary

my computer is running windows xp sp 3 as well,

thanks!

bullitmagnet
Private

Re: cant install

Unread post by bullitmagnet » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:50 pm

small update, I had the thought id making an iso of disc 3, which is the one causing all the issues. The iso maker i use has informed me of bad sectors on the cd, which is annoying all all balls. so not sure what to do now.

jacobston
Lieutenant

Unread post by jacobston » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Hey,

Sorry its taken so long for a reply. I personally have never come across this problem, so I don't know exactly how to fix it. I will say to make sure you run setup as an administrator, in compatibility mode. If the problem is in fact with the cd, I may recommend installing the game from another source.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, I'll let you know if I find anything else out.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 pm

I recently had trouble myself with disc 3, I had to run it from a friends computer to install on mine. Not sure if it's the cd drive or something on my computer :shock:

Can you run it from another computer? maybe a laptop?

Stern
Lieutenant

Unread post by Stern » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 pm

bullitmagnet wrote: The iso maker i use has informed me of bad sectors on the cd
Can you copy the content of the CD to hard drive?
Click Here !