Read the most current and up to date news on the web site.
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:26 pm
- Location: Perth, Australia
I've decided to merge some topics to trim down the index of the site. Let's face it the board is very quiet these days and it's not going to get much louder around here anytime soon without H&D 3 being announced, not that they would make it right any way. Maybe one day the original H&D 2 team will buy the rights and kickstart a sequel
Any way, the changes are:
- Multiplayer has been merged into General Discussion under H&D2.
- Technical Support / Bugs have been merged together.
- Fight for Freedom / Devil's Bridge has been merged into Hidden and Dangerous under H&D Classic and renamed Hidden and Dangerous Classic.
- Insanity 2 / 3d Studio Max have been merged together.
Hope it makes things easier for newbies.
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 11:32 am
- Location: Kingdom of Thailand
True, its been quiet and I admit I swing by without signing in; but I want you to know I truly appreciate what you do for us. Cheers.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:11 pm
Jason Do you have any idea of where I can download (For Free) H&D 2..I have the original disks but I've worn them out and when I try to load the game it tells me I have a corrupted data file. I have enjoyed this game for quiet a few years
My Grandson bought this for me in 2005 and I have enjoyed it almost everyday. I have met a lot of wonderful people from all over the world and have never had as much fun as I did then. Im 65 years old and I must say this game has given me more fun than any of the new ones like Battlefield, Call Of Duty etc. etc. These new games are way to fast for me and I'm looking to get back to my HIDDEN& DANGEROUS2 WITH ALL THE NEW MAPS . Please if you know any one who would send them to me it would make a old man happy . THANK YOU I was always on as the VIPER back then ..now I'm the OLD VIPER.....just in case .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests