H@D remake

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
Myron
SAS Soldier

H@D remake

Unread post by Myron » Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm

They need to remake both the original Hidden and Dangerous AND the sequel Hidden and Dangerous 2 and merge them together Call of Duty 4 style, while remaining the WW2 games they are. Two to four SAS sabre squads (4 man teams) wreaking havoc across North Africa, Europe, briefly in Asia, with the game swapping back and forth between the Teams so that the story goes Chronologically. This project would have to include both of the expansion packs has well.

P.S. And have 2-4 player Co-Op mode.

Jason
Administrator

Re: H@D remake

Unread post by Jason » Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 am

Myron wrote:They need to remake both the original Hidden and Dangerous AND the sequel Hidden and Dangerous 2 and merge them together Call of Duty 4 style
I think most of us here would say, No fucking way, to that idea. COD is not a tactical game. It's simple run and gun bullshit. H&D is a tactical game. Completely different.

Welcome to the forums ;)

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 pm

No no Jason, You misunderstand, I meant to keep it as a tactical game, but what i was referring primarly to what happens between the missions, COD4 for example shows the Globe after each mission and when it switches back and forth between locations and teams. The 1st campaign for SAS Team 1 for example goes to Italy 1941 to free the Bomber pilots (as in the Original game), and then after that, the game story switches to SAS Team 2, while at the same time, the Crosshairs on the Globe move from Italy to Norway 1941 to photograph the underground facility and to rescue the RAF pilot who was shot down in the local vicinity, (as in Hidden and Dangerous 2), get it?

P.S. This hypothetical merged game will of course have all the updated graphics. thup01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

I hope this hypothetical game also fixes the anachronisms in each mission, especially Norway "1941"...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 pm

I hope this hypothetical game also fixes the anachronisms in each mission, especially Norway "1941"...

What do you mean? :?:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 am

What he means is that the missions and the time the events take place are not accurate. If there is one thing Vit doesn't like it's historial inaccuracies in his WW2 games.