TeamDeathmatch

This is for general discussion about Hidden & Dangerous 2, talk about what you liked or what you didn't like about the sequel. Talk about multiplayer games, setup matches etc.
JonnySniper
Lieutenant

TeamDeathmatch

Unread post by JonnySniper » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey Guys,
Today i was starting a Server Called "|Object-Arts.tk|TeamDeathmatch"
in TeamDeathmatch mode.
The Current Maps are :
-Africa1
-Arctic3
-Cz4

Let me know, whenever you wish a new map!

Until then, have fun

Cheerio

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: TeamDeathmatch

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Are you cheating on that one too? :mrgreen: Or of course banning everyone who calls you or your friends out for flying, speed hacking and 250 round magging? funny02
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

JonnySniper
Lieutenant

Unread post by JonnySniper » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Update: Teamdeathmatch doesnt work to this Time but i wanna work on that!

@-ViTaMiHnM203-
Ehm i don't understand, which Player are you Talking about?
there are Player Call me Cheater etc. but i don't Ban them for that..

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh really? :roll:
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

You can't accuse anyone of anything without some proof, so watch what you say, these are public boards afterall.

JonnySniper
Lieutenant

Unread post by JonnySniper » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm

-ViTaMiHnM203- wrote:Oh really? :roll:
ye really :cool:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Jason wrote:You can't accuse anyone of anything without some proof
You mean like taking video or a screenshot of him or his friends? That would be too intrusive... though I recommend you play some on his servers and see what I mean. Unless, of course, he has cleaned up his act.

At first I believed the admin pass was compromised as is usual, but after speaking with someone that had a link to him and the server (who shall remain nameless :mrgreen:), I was given, what I believe to be, definitive proof.
Jason wrote:these are public boards afterall
What do you mean? What is the relevance?

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Well, is there anything wrong with a modded server? I don't think so but it needs to be advertised as such. Obviously anyone cheating on a standard server is a pile of sad shit - no excuses.

People don't like cheaters, so accusing someone of such can get them banned from servers. And if they aren't a cheater you condem an innocent player that just happens to be better than you - seen it ALL the time on the Sniper: Ghost Warrior servers. There are lots of cheaters but there are a lot more noobs that can't play for shit and complain. Not calling you a noob Vit :P. And just because someone cheats once, doesn't mean they do it all the time.

Do you use mods on your server JonnySniper?

JonnySniper
Lieutenant

Unread post by JonnySniper » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm

@Jason

i create my own Scripts, as you can see in Cz4 Server of Object_Arts...
so yes i use Server side Mods :grin:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Well I agree with what you are saying about false accusations unfairly getting people banned, but I think it would be stupid to ban someone based on something they did in the past and somewhere else.
Jason wrote:There are lots of cheaters but there are a lot more noobs that can't play for shit and complain.
Have you not see people fly hacking before? Speed hacking? Have you never seen people firing as if they have unlimited ammo, and then killed them and taken their weapon and seen it had 250 rounds? These are not things you can mistake, and it is not like I am saying I couldn't kill them. Usually people that cheat like this are poor players, they just make the game go on longer than they should in occupation maps. Unless they are flying around with a 250 round rocket launcher, then it is more difficult to counter.

What are you imagining? That I get killed and make it up in my head that they have 250 rounds and were flying to justify my anguish? How on Earth, would you mistake this kind of cheating? There is no way to fly, get 250 rounds for all weapons or run around like you have rocket skates without cheating.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 am

Jason wrote:There are lots of cheaters but there are a lot more noobs that can't play for shit and complain. Not calling you a noob Vit :P.
This is related to what I was saying about people be wrongly accused, noobs wrongly accuse (not you). That's why you (people in general) need proof, rather than just saying "I saw you". I'm sure you have seen cheaters, I'm sure you can tell a cheater a mile away because you've played MP for years. But the topic was just about his own server. You could have simply asked "will you be using mods on your server".

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Well it is him specifically and I really seem to know him intimately in this way. I'm sure he will be, so the question is will he not.

JonnySniper
Lieutenant

Unread post by JonnySniper » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

@Vit
iam hosting since 1.5 years...its not so long like 7FJD or GS ,
but I am one of a few people they know many cheats, bugs etc.
I do not know who exactly are you was talking about, but i don't ban people for nothing....
maybe you wanna tell me his nick and i can give you more infos
If anybody was cheating 1 Time (Speedhack,Tables...), only...hes Firewall banned forever,
except he got the grace to Excuse in Object-Arts Forum.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Well maybe I will take you up on that. :mrgreen:

Wesley
Sergeant

Unread post by Wesley » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 pm

The object-arts servers have cheaters every single day. One day some one glitches into the house on Czech 4, or on roof tops. The next it's the flying rocket launcher on Africa 5. Then there's the 250 round MP44 Vitamihn was talking about. I have seen it. Then there's dudes glitching behind rocks on N2B. Stuff like this is why I quit H&D2 in...2005 or whenever it was. I was getting sniped from unreachable mountains on Africa 1, and shot in the back from...who knows where on Czech 4, and I said, I've had enough of this shit, and uninstalled, and spent my time driving around in circles in Mafia.

But IMO those servers that tell you when and where to lean or use grenades or whatever else are just one step behind those with the cheaters. There's just too many exploits.

I still like the game, but I can't take the MP seriously.