Forum Topic Merges

Read the most current and up to date news on the web site.
Jason
Administrator

Forum Topic Merges

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 am

Hey all,

I've decided to merge some topics to trim down the index of the site. Let's face it the board is very quiet these days and it's not going to get much louder around here anytime soon without H&D 3 being announced, not that they would make it right any way. Maybe one day the original H&D 2 team will buy the rights and kickstart a sequel grin01

Any way, the changes are:
  • Multiplayer has been merged into General Discussion under H&D2.
  • Technical Support / Bugs have been merged together.
  • Fight for Freedom / Devil's Bridge has been merged into Hidden and Dangerous under H&D Classic and renamed Hidden and Dangerous Classic.
  • Insanity 2 / 3d Studio Max have been merged together.
Hope it makes things easier for newbies.

Duke0196
Captain

Re: Forum Topic Merges

Unread post by Duke0196 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:35 am

Ta Jason. :grin: True, its been quiet and I admit I swing by without signing in; but I want you to know I truly appreciate what you do for us. Cheers. thup01

OLDVIPER
Private

Unread post by OLDVIPER » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 am

Jason Do you have any idea of where I can download (For Free) H&D 2..I have the original disks but I've worn them out and when I try to load the game it tells me I have a corrupted data file. I have enjoyed this game for quiet a few years
My Grandson bought this for me in 2005 and I have enjoyed it almost everyday. I have met a lot of wonderful people from all over the world and have never had as much fun as I did then. Im 65 years old and I must say this game has given me more fun than any of the new ones like Battlefield, Call Of Duty etc. etc. These new games are way to fast for me and I'm looking to get back to my HIDDEN& DANGEROUS2 WITH ALL THE NEW MAPS . Please if you know any one who would send them to me it would make a old man happy . THANK YOU I was always on as the VIPER back then ..now I'm the OLD VIPER.....just in case . help01

Duke0196
Captain

Unread post by Duke0196 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 am

Well, not free; but you can grab H&D2 for less than 10 USD on Amazon. ($5.98 + $3.99 shipping from Knight Discounts).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

Other options here.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004U8K3

On the other hand, Sabre Squadron is just crazy.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=all

I hear you about the newer stuff being too fast. You only got me by a few years but the reflexes (and eyesight) just aren't what they used to be. :lol:

Good luck Duke thup01