Italy 1

Discuss modding & editing for H&D Deluxe using the Insanity 2 editor and 3d Studio Max here.
Bighouse
Sergeant

Italy 1

Unread post by Bighouse » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Well finally I decided to give it a try and started making a new map for new Italy 1 mission. Here is some pictures for you to see. I'm still at very beginning but the actual basic terrain is done in 3ds.

The sand thing you see there is a bottom for the river (water not done yet). Unfortunately the work is pretty slow because I can only do it now and then but I find creating 3d stuff very interesting again. I'll post more pictures when there is more to see.

Bighouse
Sergeant

Re: Italy 1

Unread post by Bighouse » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah and the red thingy is going to be a bridge  :grin:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:29 am

Dude that looks amazing, you have a natural skill (you bastard!) thup01

You've either made the surrounding areas of the bridge huge (great, they were always too small) or you've made the bridge tiny - in which case Jason will beat you :twisted:

I'm all for re-imaging things (except the Planet of the Apes movies no_02) but you have to put that raised area that is next to the first guard building. The one that gives you a good view of the whole area, it's great to shoot from!

It looks great, you have to teach us how you were able to texture so well!
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Bighouse
Sergeant

Unread post by Bighouse » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Here's two more pictures for you to see. It should also tell you something about the size of the map.

If you watch carefully, these's sas-model in front of the bridge. There you can see the size of the bridge.

After taking these shots, I've made the water and added some tree's 'n stuff in the editor. I'll post more pictures when there's more to see.

Bighouse
Sergeant

Unread post by Bighouse » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Long time has passed again and no updates. Reason being that I haven't had any time to do more. Near future doesn't look very promising either. Hopefully I can do more at some point, but if you can't wait and want to continue this by yourself, feel free to ask the current data from Jason.