Bren and german bren gun...thing

Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
ShY-GuY
Private

Bren and german bren gun...thing

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

Hey there, new round here and i was wondering if there is a mod that allowed you to fire the bren and the german bren thing while standing/crouching/whatever. I read on yahoo answers that a guy was in a server that allowed that. Please  help01
Trust noone -- Agent 47

Lars
Commando

Re: Bren and german bren gun...thing

Unread post by Lars » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 pm

There is a cheatmod out there witch allows to use any weapon and fire them at any position you want ... and no I don´t give that stupid mod to anyone cause MP is already f*ckedup

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Lars wrote: There is a cheatmod out there witch allows to use any weapon and fire them at any position you want ... and no I don´t give that stupid mod to anyone cause MP is already f*ckedup
Man i only want the support weapons part rather than whatever else is in that cheat mod. And usually i only play SP
Trust noone -- Agent 47

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Well in SP it didin´t work as far as I remember

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Lars wrote: Well in SP it didin´t work as far as I remember
Bah
Trust noone -- Agent 47

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 am

Lars wrote: cause MP is already f*ckedup
How is MP fucked up? I love seeing people with that mod and the MGs. Are there other weapons that need to be modded in that way? Besides the AT weapons of course... Which is more realistic being able to fire them from prone anyway. So it is more of an MG/Rocket mod, isn't it?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Where can i find it anyways?
Trust noone -- Agent 47

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 pm

-ViTaMiHnM203- wrote: How is MP fucked up? I love seeing people with that mod and the MGs. Are there other weapons that need to be modded in that way? Besides the AT weapons of course... Which is more realistic being able to fire them from prone anyway. So it is more of an MG/Rocket mod, isn't it?
Well I mean it´s f*cked up cause of speedcheaters glitchers and ppl who use that cheat.
It´s more than an "MG/Rocket mod". You can use ANY inventory you want. For example playing at Axis side and wearing an Allied uniform. You can also use any gun you want. No matter if it´s allowed from the server or if it´s axis or allied. Also you have 250 shots in one magazine. Than the ability to run at fast speeds all the time. Well it´s one of the stupiest mods ever made cause it ruins every mp game

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Lars wrote:
-ViTaMiHnM203- wrote: How is MP fucked up? I love seeing people with that mod and the MGs. Are there other weapons that need to be modded in that way? Besides the AT weapons of course... Which is more realistic being able to fire them from prone anyway. So it is more of an MG/Rocket mod, isn't it?
Well I mean it´s f*cked up cause of speedcheaters glitchers and ppl who use that cheat.
It´s more than an "MG/Rocket mod". You can use ANY inventory you want. For example playing at Axis side and wearing an Allied uniform. You can also use any gun you want. No matter if it´s allowed from the server or if it´s axis or allied. Also you have 250 shots in one magazine. Than the ability to run at fast speeds all the time. Well it´s one of the stupiest mods ever made cause it ruins every mp game
I seen a kraut dressed as an american shooting at a british guy so i blew him away with my garand. Man if those things are also included i'd rather not have it.
Trust noone -- Agent 47

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 am

I think the MG and AT weapon firing stance mod should be default. If I can find it or figure out how to recreate it I will definitely use it. Not that I spend much time trying to find out how to mod those aspects of HD2, I should, or that I use those weapons in game anyway.

It sounds like a packaged cheat mod, because I have seen that on other servers before, but I am sure it can be isolated and used as a stand alone.

Does using Axis uniforms work to confuse the enemy in coop? I think I remember reading somewhere that it doesn't and doesn't even give you the disguise meter.

Run at fast speeds all the time? Do you mean an endurance hack that makes it really high so you never run out? I think I have seen that before. That would be nice to have; not unlimited, but definitely more then what we get now.

Having 250 rounds is ridiculous, but I would like to get the Thompson magazine to thirty rounds, I looked through some files to no avail, but a new model for the magazine would have to be developed.

Would be great to an unofficial client side patch distributed. I will tell you what I hate, it is all those skins that you can change. I like being sure I am camouflaged with my surroundings and not worrying if I am a pink blob on my enemies' screen.
Last edited by -ViTaMiHnM203- on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stogie
Private

Unread post by Stogie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

just a small mod would be nice
-Bren and ZB vz 26 can be fired from any position
-Thompson MP has a 30rd clip
-Bolt Action Rifles can be reloaded any time, not when empty
-BAR has a lower ROF (US Troops always switched to the lower ROF to conserve Ammo)
-Pistols should be a bit more accurate

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Don't forget to add the Bazooka being able to fire while in prone.

Get a firing from hip stance for the kneeling position on those LMGs.

Change the BAR standing firing stance to bring the stock to shoulder.
-BAR has a lower ROF (US Troops always switched to the lower ROF to conserve Ammo)
Even if this was true it would be irrelevant; playing as US troops is more of an Easter egg in this game. You are supposed to be playing British special troops.
-Thompson MP has a 30rd clip
Sure would be nice, but would require more work to get it right. In the image I posted above, the length of the magazine is correct for a 30 round box, but the texture with only the 4 holes would need to be changed to six. Unfortunately the actual length of the magazine in game is that of the 20 round box. So now you need to change the texture and rework the model to stretch the magazine.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:21 am

Anyone ever make a mod that allows you to fire bren and ZB while standing/crouched?
Trust noone -- Agent 47

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

In short - yes.
In long: its the same mod witch allows you to use any weapon and any uniform you want in mp and f*cked up so any game.

ShY-GuY
Private

Unread post by ShY-GuY » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:22 am

Lars wrote: In short - yes.
In long: its the same mod witch allows you to use any weapon and any uniform you want in mp and f*cked up so any game.
Ugghh... This is really annoying....
Trust noone -- Agent 47