Savegame Inventory Editor

Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
Cinnander
Corporal

Re: Savegame Inventory Editor

Unread post by Cinnander » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

Hey, sorry about that!
I was hosting it at uni and the only way I have to upload the files is by WebDAV, for some reason it makes all my files 0 bytes after I upload them.

There's a newer version (0.2e) than the one Jason has linked to (0.2d) available - Jason could you please grab it and host it as I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to host it for (I just graduated so the uni will probably nuke my account soon).

The link for the new one is the same as always; link.

I still need to make backpacks work properly. At the moment what is in them is being picked up OK but the backpack itself isn't showing up. Also the slot of stuff in backpacks is being displayed as "head" - that input should be disabled [it doesn't matter if you change it though]. Might even be possible to take items out of backpacks/put them in.
Last edited by Cinnander on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
// cinn

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Thanks for the update, I have uploaded the new file and replacing the old one so the link still links to the current version. You can send me any new files via email if you like. Once I have the new CMS up you will be able to upload new files smile01
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

jacobston
Lieutenant

Unread post by jacobston » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 am

This is great, can't believe I didn't find it until now. Is there a fix for getting the backpacks to show up yet, or is that a lost cause?