Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
BOBSpeirs
Private

Unread post by BOBSpeirs » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:03 pm

Hi all,
I want to start make my own maps. I started with simply object of jeep putted into Normandy2´s square. If i started this map jeep was realy there. I go near him and i want to try riding it but there is only texture and i can go throw it. There were no frame around it. What is wrong or what should i do more. THX to all responses

Lars
Commando

Re: Newbie

Unread post by Lars » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:15 pm

I think you only added it as a model and not in the actors

BOBSpeirs
Private

Unread post by BOBSpeirs » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:21 pm

No i opened actors.bin with DCED2 and add new model object into objects. I tried add new car object definition but it is nothing after reload. So can you describe me this step by step? Or can i find something in Internet?

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:19 pm

You must add all definitions with hex , otherwise you´ll ruin the actors.bin , don´t forget that dc ed was designed for mafia and not hd2 ;) , the models are added normally , but defs must be always placed in with hexer
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

synchro
Private

Unread post by synchro » Tue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

i would luv to see the SOE involved in the battle for villers bocage. micghael wittman and his damagd Tiger ansd a coupla PzIVs and with scripted events depnding on whether you bdewstroy the damaged tiger before witman has it repaired i think he left it to commandeer another tiger and smashed the living daylights out of quite a few brit tanks.

of course, you'd have to create new tanks/skins but the bocage environment would create a claustrophobic atmosphere.

but i'm guessing creasting nerw maps would be impossuble, right?
i just trie installing 'silvermap' [whatever that is] but the MPMAPlist sounded a bit beyond my abilitie to change so just installed the other files since i'm playing SP atm.
NEVER SAY DIE AGAIN!