Uniforms

Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
Adam
Private

Uniforms

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:38 pm

Hello i am looking for the Uniforms can some 1 help me some 1 said lars know where i can find then and the names ?? thx nods01
°=[TBW]=° Maj. SniperFox-[UK]-1-cl-

Lars
Commando

Re: Uniforms

Unread post by Lars » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:01 pm

The uniforms should be stored in maps_u.dta or maps_c.dta (depends on witch version you got). The unpacker can´t extract them .. so you have to try to find out the names of the bmp´s via a hexeditor and try than to get the correct dimensions of the bmp you create. That would be in my opinion the only way ... or you build a new unpacker  :twisted:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:07 pm

New unpacker seems like the best bet; just hurry it up Adam, I dont have all day...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

greatwhitenorth
Private

Unread post by greatwhitenorth » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:35 pm

theres actually one way that is really simple that allows you to use any uniforms you want in a multiplayer game. on an objectives match with a VIP look for "VIP uniform id" at the end of the map list on mpmaplist, and change it to whatever the hell uniform you feel like. you can also just not put anything in at all, wwhich means the VIP will don his underwear. you can also add VIP objectives to any objectives maps, and do the same as i have mentioned.      for a complete list of uniform ids go here    http://wckusa.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=309

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:26 am

Completly differant issue GWN...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: