Possibility to import custom models in hd2

Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
Sergeant

Possibility to import custom models in hd2

Unread post by 2k » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Found this interesting link ('http://www.had-gf.de/forum/useraction.p ... stid=16521');  and unfortunatly my english is terible, and german i dont know at all, so just can look at pics. There are a lot of interesting stuff about modding hd2 i suposted, not only textures editing.
   Before that i hear about ability to add custom models in mafia and hd, but not in hd2 or sabre squadron. So, is anybody on this forum can add custom models to hd2? Or maby some body from that german forum read it - please reply.=) 

Lars
Commando

Re: Possibility to import custom models in hd2

Unread post by Lars » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Sadly it is not model importing. Just playing a bit with the existing models / files from hd2 .. change their size and mix it with other maps.
The early version of the human model you see at the pic can be found with the filename sit01.4ds -sit04.4ds (mentioned there a bit down)

Sergeant

Unread post by 2k » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh, yep its sadly. Is there any publicly available list of all models(with  description, or maby pics) from hd2? It would be very amazily useful list. Also, i see illusion softworks on your avatar, it's just avatar or you worked there?=)

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Its just an avatar from the real old IS website.
There is no modelfile/list like something like that (someone did it for the mafia files) maybe you want to do the same for hd2  funny01