New achievements!

Talk about modding Hidden & Dangerous 2 in here.
betteryouthanme
Lieutenant

New achievements!

Unread post by betteryouthanme » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello there,

There are some new great developments in the H&D 2 modding scene.
It's posted and discussed on had-gf.de forum but to spread it out to the worldwide H&D community I asked JohnnySniper to post it here.
He's the modding wiz i'm talking about.
Contact information:
http://www.blood-sucking-guns.de.tl
X-Fire: brainstorm910

Johnny made some proceedings in creating total new models for H&D 2 with a program called 3D Studio Max 2010!
Let's see where this leads to..  :mrgreen:

He also created/is creating a complete new map!
First impressions you'll get on following images: Suggestions, ideas, questions, wishes or whatever, post it!

Rgds

[Edit by Jason] just updated the had-gf url, and those of you that dont speak German or read it, like myself :oops: can use Google to translate the page: http://www.google.com.au/language_tools?hl=en
Last edited by Jason on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Administrator

Re: New achievements!

Unread post by Jason » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:40 pm

:shock: that's cool, that is really really cool :mrgreen:

Can't wait to learn how he created a new map, that is awesome news! Job well done guys! thup01

We need to re-do H&D1 using the H&D2 engine, that is a must.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Zdenda
Sergeant

Unread post by Zdenda » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 pm

I would call a 'must' to do some kind of a tool that Isanity 2 is for H&D2SS compatible ...  and plugins of course ... but that seems to me unreachable for now ...  :cry:  .. well but I still got some good news ...  I have an idea how to make Alps2 (The castle) with a disguise uniform  :wink: ...  I remember listing through the models of uniforms and I know that there were two german officer uniforms put on the allied side, but as use for civilians  :wink: ... does that ring a bell ??  :twisted: :P ... This means that if you make the models for them like for the other civilians so that the game does not crash when selecting, you could use these for the mission. The setting of alarms of enemies is done in the scripts.  I guess Hawk was the one who made the models to work by adding them ..    :grin: :wink:

Looks like a new plan for a new map and gamestyle ...  :cool: .. wouldn't it befun to be spies in coops ??  :lol: ;)
=CZ=  -  www.czteam-hd.net

betteryouthanme
Lieutenant

Unread post by betteryouthanme » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 am

sounds great!
I see the b**ch - Castle is comin  grin01

That also means it would be possible to change sides? To play as german against allieds on any map?  :mrgreen: