What games are you playing now?

Feel free to talk about any old, new or other than World War 2 games here.
geosouv
Lieutenant

What games are you playing now?

Unread post by geosouv » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi everyone,

Which games are you playing right now? And if you can, give us your system specs. An easy way to very quickly see your system specs, if you don't know them by heart, is this very small program called speccy. It will give you a quick overview of your system specs and a detailed view of each individual system you have installed.

My system specs are: AMD Athlon II X4 640 (recently upgraded), On-board sound card realtek, Motherboard Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H (rev. 2.0), 2 DIMMS of 2 GB memory @ 400 mhz, ATI Radeon HD 5670 GDDR5 1GB graphics card, Logitech precision gamepad, G400 Logitech gaming mouse, 2 DVD-RW Sony Optiarc devices and 1 DVD-ROM Sony Optiarc device. PSU Thermaltake 700 W, 2 HDDs: 1 Seagate 160 GB SATA and 1 250 GB Western Digital IDE, Microsoft windows 7 64-bit professional GR (SP 1), Microsoft windows XP 64-bit professional EN (SP 2).

The games I am currently playing are: Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix (Gold edition), Half-Life 2, Comanche 4 (I am replaying it after many years), H&D 2 Sabre Squadron (carnage mode), Paradise B. Sokal and Top Spin 1.
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are

Jason
Administrator

Re: What games are you playing now?

Unread post by Jason » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 am

I'm currently "playing" the following games, some of them have been on hold for a bit:
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (partner request/demand)
  • Mafia 2: Directors Cut
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla
  • Rush for Berlin: Gold Edition
  • Tropico 3 (crazy fun game actually :lol:, played demo then purchased during Steam sale)
  • Aurora Watching
  • Cryostasis
  • The Saboteur
  • Infernal
  • Dark Sector
  • Code of Honor: The French Foreign Legion
  • Terrorist Takedown
  • Men of War: Red Tide (sort of)
  • Hidden and Dangerous 2 :P
As you can see I'm a little unfocused :lol:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 am

Hm specs: C2D 2ghz, 2GB Ram, AMD6670 1gb with xp pro on an ssd
Just finished Mafia2 and Joes Adventures .. the levels are made nice but the level scripting was an complete mess .. was an big step backwards if you played mafia1.
Second one was Portal 2 .. was nice done and and an good sequel to protal1. Could be much longer in my eyes
Need now something new :P

Duke0196
Captain

Unread post by Duke0196 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Jason wrote:Tropico 3 (crazy fun game actually :lol:, played demo then purchased during Steam sale)
I bought the Gold Edition locally. You would not want me managing an island country. :lol:

Zunami
Corporal

Unread post by Zunami » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:55 am

Mostly splinter cell and operation flashpoint dragon rising + red river with friends over steam.
These days that is. I don't play much PC in general.