Mortyr2

Feel free to talk about any old, new or other than World War 2 games here.
Jason
Administrator

Mortyr2

Unread post by Jason » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:04 pm

http://www.mortyr2.net

Download the demo it is extremely fun :D
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

olemiss
Corporal

Mortyr2

Unread post by olemiss » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:42 pm

I've never even heard of that game, i'm D/Ling the demo as i type this... call of duty is a pretty good game, IF you have a good graphics card, for MP... the SP is good on United Offensive, it's all pretty good. I just play H & D2 because the graphics are so much better.

yoobie
Corporal

Mortyr2

Unread post by yoobie » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:18 pm

Heh, a polish game ;) cool, my homies.

capthavoc
Lieutenant

Mortyr2

Unread post by capthavoc » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:07 pm

I had the old version but my comp was to fast :D
so i gave it away

Jason
Administrator

Mortyr2

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:30 am

I bought Mortyr 2 yesterday and can't get it to run properly, the animations keep going fast. It can't be that my computer is too fast either cos its slow :wink: Naturally I downloaded the latest patch, any one else got this game?

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Mortyr2

Unread post by LondonSAS » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:19 pm

This is a cool little game, not to be taken too seriously. I bought it in the Czech Republic about 8 months ago. Its got a very Castle Wolfenstein flavour about it....follows the exploits of a Norwegian agent from Norway, into Poland (some good eastern front action), very grim atmosphere, set in the trenches, on to Yugoslavia, and finishing in Greece. The weapons at your disposal are impressive, but for realism pedantics maybe stretching the imagination a little, i.e. how a man can carry up to 4 SMGs and a panzerfaust simultaneously.....but like I said, its a fun game.
You encounter Gebirgsjaeger in Norway, Landser in Poland, Fallschirmjager in Yugoslavia, and Greece is a mixture of Waffen SS and armoured "supersoldiers" (flavours of Wolfenstein). The plotline focuses around the discovery of a plan by the Germans to build and launch a V3 rocket....with a nuclear warhead, on London, thus changing the course of the war. In fact in the final mission there is a timed objective to destroy the rocket, and if you fail, its launched and a message appears saying the course of the war has changed resulting in a victory for the forces of the Third Reich all fronts........hmmmm now there's a thought :D

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Mortyr2

Unread post by LondonSAS » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:23 pm

Funny, just can't seem to stop that rocket....oh well!! :D

Jason
Administrator

Mortyr2

Unread post by Jason » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:46 pm

I finally got it working, not exactly sure what I done, just messed around with the settings :shock:

I am on the first mission :oops:, it's a fun game yeah. You can tell it is a budget game though, like Deadly Dozen :wink:

LondonSAS
Sergeant

Mortyr2

Unread post by LondonSAS » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:54 pm

Hehe some fun awaits you Jason.....the next set of missions are cool, set at the HKL in Poland, in amongst the trenches......there's another set in a German weapons development area, so the weapons are, as you can imagine, pretty destructive. I read a write up that said that every weapon is based on an authentic design that was either prototyped or didn't reach that stage but was a real design nevertheless. You get to fly a girocopter, again an actual real prototype....let me know how you get on with that, tis a bitch until you get the hang of the controls, then you can cause mayhem!!!
Best weapons in my view you get to use are the FG42 (remember that from Wolfenstein??), and a Bergman silenced sub-machine gun. There is even a full blown stealth mission set in an underground weapons dump, one shot at the ammo crates and you is a dead Kiwi!! You have to maneouvre the enemy into a kill zone where no ammo crates are behind.....low budget maybe, but don't underestimate Eastern Europe as a source of good entertaining games....well look at H&D...ENOUGH SAID!!
Enjoy!!!

unclevadim2
Lieutenant

Mortyr2

Unread post by unclevadim2 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:52 pm

Mortyr2 ?Hm...Good models for H&D Deluxe editor. :roll: :wink:

Jason
Administrator

Mortyr2

Unread post by Jason » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:57 am

LOL :lol:

mjow
Private

Mortyr2

Unread post by mjow » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:34 pm

Well worth a look for a WWII FPS IMHO - Good graphics, easily as good as H&D/MOH/COD and some difficult missions if you play on Hard and Realistic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And you cannot go wrong with this one because you can pick it up for ?5 or less on Ebay and in bargain bins.

Image[/img]

unclevadim2
Lieutenant

Mortyr2

Unread post by unclevadim2 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:57 pm

It is necessary to you a picture(?

mjow
Private

Mortyr2

Unread post by mjow » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:19 pm

Yup - its necessary to me :lol: :roll:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Mortyr2

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:40 pm

I like mjow...
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: