Metal Gear Solid 2: sons of liberty :D

Feel free to talk about any old, new or other than World War 2 games here.
Z1NC
Private

Unread post by Z1NC » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:30 am

i think the game MGS 2 sons of liberty is a gineus game! i always liked games like MGS and MGS 2 :) so i cant WAIT to MGS 3 snake eater comes out it looks so much better then the games before it OMG I CANT WAIT!!!! :shock:
Z1NC =)

Alexander
Captain

Unread post by Alexander » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:54 am

yeah yeah yeah! still nothing beats the most honourable game of them all: HIDDEN & AND DANGEROUS2: SABRE SQUADRON

(hd2 is the only game that's easy to really show of ur skills... and the mp part of the game shows what no other games really have so far...
... ... ...HONOUR! )

LOL...
Rendevouz with destiny!

Z1NC
Private

Unread post by Z1NC » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:26 am

i didnt think for us to mp on MGS3 then but WHAT EVER!! I CANT STIL WAIT!
Z1NC =)

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:58 am

I loved the last two MGS games, even if MGS 2 descends into sci-fi insanity near the end, they're still the two greatest story-driven action games on the playstation. MGS 3 looks a bit dodgy though... I've seen a demonstration, I don't like the daft camouflage switching (you switch camouflages instantaneously, switching between different patterns and colours to blend in with the terrain) which is both ridiculously unrealistic (not that the MGS games try to be realistic) and, I imagine, repetitive and pointless. I don't like the jungle setting either. :(
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

crusti
Sergeant

Unread post by crusti » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:21 pm

yes WOW what a game, total confusing towards the end
and maybe a bit easy (the hardest thing i had was fighting with vamp at the pool, took me a long time to clear that bit)
but yes WOW what a game, dont normally like fantasy-realism crossovers if you could call it real)

and MGS3, it just a shame that PS2 (iiinnNNNN Huccq Phewwq DING, the mighty mighty XBOX rules the console world) will get it first ( is it comin to pc???)

crusti ?NR?
Knowledge is Power
Share the Knowledge

Drozdov
Major

Unread post by Drozdov » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:25 pm

It'll probably come to the PC , it's already out on PS2 here, just ordered a copy from Amazon. 8) I'd have bought it already but I have universtity stuff to do... and a new game would be too much of a distraction.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

crusti
Sergeant

Re: Metal Gear Solid 2: sons of liberty :D

Unread post by crusti » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 pm

bought myself a PS2 and MGS Snake Eater last week and finished it today.

Yes the camo / healing thing is a bit daft, but the catching/ eating food to boost stamina is quite cool, especialy when you save the game and the food starts to rot, so you get a bad stomach when you eat it.
It would have been better if you had to find a safe place to do the camo / healy thing.

now I`ve played the pre- prequel, the whole story is starting to make a lot more sense.

only 6 years to late, but still an amazing game / story.

now im looking for the Metal Gear originals on the MSX2 and a PSP for the Peace walker and Portable Ops so i can play them in time order.
Knowledge is Power
Share the Knowledge