Dynamite/explosives - timer issue

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
rckblyrules
Private

Dynamite/explosives - timer issue

Unread post by rckblyrules » Sat May 24, 2008 2:40 am

I've restarted playing through H&D, and I've noticed an issue with setting the timer on explosives.  Supposedly all you have to do is use the forward/backward movement keys to adjust the explosives for more or less time, but for some reason it doesn't work for me anymore.

You select the explosives out of your inventory.  You press the "use item" key, and the soldier will bend over, as if he is setting the timer for the explosives.  This time is used to allow you to adjust the timer, but my forward/backward keys won't do it.

Anyone have a clue what causes this?  It's not really a big deal, but it still bugs me.

Rock on!  thup01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Dynamite/explosives - timer issue

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat May 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Try other keys? Set the keys to something else and see if it works? Your forward and back keys are arrows on your numpad or separately? Or do you mean W and S? If you are using a numpad make sure the numpad is active, on some keyboards you need to have numlock on.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

rckblyrules
Private

Re: Dynamite/explosives - timer issue

Unread post by rckblyrules » Mon May 26, 2008 9:55 pm

I've tried setting other keys as Forward/Backward, but nothing seems to work yet.  I'll keep playing around with it.