no audio in Hidden and Dangerous deluxe....

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
campo1010
Private

no audio in Hidden and Dangerous deluxe....

Unread post by campo1010 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:57 am

Hey all, I'm new here but have been a fan since the early days before HD2...the problem I'm having seems strange to me, but I remember my original store bought game had a bug or two before the patches...haha...so heres the deal: I've downloaded several different files of the deluxe game just to be sure of the problem and on all I get no audio playback whasoever. All other audio applications on my computer works including HD2. My system is pretty solid with a p4 3.2Ghz hpyerthreading, 2GB ram, ATI Radeon X1300pro card, all on intel 865g board. The weird thing is I had this game installed about a year ago on this same computer, but my hard drive needed to be reformatted. I finally got a new copy of deluxe downloaded and now theres no audio on all. On some of the ones I downloaded say the file is corrupted and will not work at all. Anybody have any ideas?
Paul

campo1010
Private

Re: no audio in Hidden and Dangerous deluxe....

Unread post by campo1010 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:30 pm

I got it....ALWAYS check audio drivers by reinstalling if no sound after installation and reboot!