Disconnection-

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Disconnection-

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Hey, having a problem in HDD when hosting a server; after a few minutes at random times people that are not on my LAN get disconnected for no apparent reason. Anybody know what the cause might be? Firewall on and off no effect.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

unclevadim2
Lieutenant

Re: Disconnection-

Unread post by unclevadim2 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:28 am

It is necessary to write
I have drawn new models of the weapon of machines and tanks
And you as not young      :cool:

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Well? No one?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:01 pm

Absoulutly no idea  :-? Maybe your Lan cable is to long or broken?

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:12 pm

No, lol; I only have problems on this game.

Say I have four people including me, my wife on lan and two on internet; almost always before the end of a map the guys that are connected through the net will be disconnected, but only after we start having problems, like they are caught in between the server and not.

Imagine, they are doing whatever with their character, but on my screen they are stationary.
If they fire I see them fire, but if they are looking the other way and fire at me on my screen the bullets come out of the weapon backwards, but on their screen they are looking at me. Then they could be somewhere else on the map, but on my screen next to me and stationary. If I kill them, they die on both screens, for me because I killed them, for them for no reason.

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sun May 06, 2007 12:28 am

We have this same problem exept we are all over Lan (3 of us).  It has only started happening since we came to the early misison where you attack the AA guns and then escape.  Did you happen to sort this problem out?  I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with one of us running Windows 98SE and the rest on XP?  It is very frustrating though so any help if you happened to of sorted it out would be great!
Thanks Berry.