C2M2 Steal Boat etc.

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
pukey123
Lieutenant

Re: C2M2 Steal Boat etc.

Unread post by pukey123 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:04 pm

[quote=""pukey123""]Oldih: I finally figured out what my "attack" button is. It's the middle scroll button on my mouse. The controls I copied off the Internet didn't cover this button. Thanks to you, for once I applied common sense and pushed just about every button until I found the right one. I just killed the guard on the pier and the one under the bridge. Now it's time to ambush the Pub and leave on the boat.
My thanks also to Drozdov and ViTaMiNhM203 for their input. I apologize for being so slow in mastering the controls, etc., and am grateful to you folks on the Forum for being so helpful. All the best.
pukey[/quote]

Hooray, I finally did it and all the men came out alive! The easy part was killing the soldiers coming out of the pub. The tough part was one German on the beach that kept killiing my men after they were in the boat. Finally got him. Then I had a very hard time getting the boat started and moving. Once it listed badly to port; then it idled away from the pier and stopped. I don't know what I did, but finally it got underway and now I'm on to the next mission. Thank you Oldih. And thanks also to
Drozdov and ViTaMiNhM203.
pukey
pukey123

7percent
Private

Unread post by 7percent » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:04 am

What I do is send one guy with a heavy machine gun to the beach bit "behind" the pub...

move him away from any enemies, then get another man or two behind the actual pub....

when I'm happy with positioning the man with the heavy machine gun moves to the corner, and shoots the guy standing on the dock... out stream soldiers from the pub, and I can take them out easily...

then spend 10 mins wandering around the town sniping people and driving around :)

bsdomingues
Private

Unread post by bsdomingues » Wed May 05, 2010 3:33 pm

i need a litle help!
i manege to get the clothes (had to kill the guards that where in the street near the clothes.
but now i can't even reach the bridge.there are lots of guards and they shoot me as soon as they put eyes on me..
what can i do?

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Hide your weapons and walk instead of runing to your position at the island

bsdomingues
Private

Unread post by bsdomingues » Wed May 05, 2010 4:49 pm

how do i hide the weapons?it's just by selecting the hand?

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Yes and you have to wear the civil clothes.

bsdomingues
Private

Unread post by bsdomingues » Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 pm

still the same..as soon as they see me they shoot..

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed May 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Ok .. witch bridge do you mean exactly .. the one that leads to the island? There you should be able to walk through the enemie lines with no problem. Or do you mean the one at the boat? There is a script that activates the alarm in the house so that the rinforcements is comming out to get you

bsdomingues
Private

Unread post by bsdomingues » Thu May 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Lars wrote: Ok .. witch bridge do you mean exactly .. the one that leads to the island? There you should be able to walk through the enemie lines with no problem. Or do you mean the one at the boat? There is a script that activates the alarm in the house so that the rinforcements is comming out to get you
the one that leads to the island bridge.. they shoot e as soon as they see me. i've tried from almost everyplace..north entrance of the bridge,beach and can't even reach the bridge!
can this be a bug?

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Thu May 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Maybe. Or you have choosen soilders with less stealth

Wesley
Sergeant

Unread post by Wesley » Sat May 15, 2010 11:07 am

Stealth isn't relevant here. Neither is running. In fact whether you get shot is a little random, but here is what I can tell you.

- Any shots, even if they don't trigger the boat alarm (which should end the scenario) will cause problems. Don't shoot guys.

- You can run to the clothes without being seen. You can even bring your guys along, but they have to be holding knives and you have to know exactly when to move and where.

- Once you're in uniform, save your game.

- Moving your men to the island one at a time may be safer. Don't go near the enemy. Don't look at them. Don't "confront" them. Ignore them. They can run all they want, but the closer you get to the enemy and the more you dance around them, the greater the chance they'll discover you. Therefore, running is safer than walking.

- Don't touch the cars. At least not until the enemy are all dead  :P

- It's possible to set various ambushes on the island for you know what, but that's dangerous and a lot of trouble...

**SPOILER

- The easiest way to pull this off is to knife a few isolated fellows (run up to one, get out the knife, stab him, preferrably in back, put knife away. Be quick, and if they get a shot off, you have to have the boat covered) and do an ambush near the dock...as soon as you touch that boat, you're "discovered."
Last edited by Wesley on Sat May 15, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am

This guys showed me an easier way, just plant a car on fire at the door and they all die when they come out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqHhB4T ... er&list=UL

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Berry_Racer wrote: This guys showed me an easier way, just plant a car on fire at the door and they all die when they come out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqHhB4T ... er&list=UL
Sure, if you want to do it the girly way :P
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Girly? Why you little ..
Yes maybe, but only in this sort of manner

Jason
Administrator