H&D Deluxe 1st person vs 3rd person view

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:43 pm

Does anyone know which key to use to switch between the two views, 1st vs 3rd? Nothng is shown in the game Controls. Thanks in advance.
pukey
pukey123

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:46 pm

I think the buttons are called "Camera zoom in" and "camera zoom out".

First points it zooms in 3rd person, the close 3rd person view and the far 3rd person view. Then, pressing one of the button third time swasp to 1st person view.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:20 pm

[quote=""Oldih""]I think the buttons are called "Camera zoom in" and "camera zoom out".

First points it zooms in 3rd person, the close 3rd person view and the far 3rd person view. Then, pressing one of the button third time swasp to 1st person view.[/quote]

Thank you Oldih: What would I do without your generous help? I'd be wallowing in the muck. Finished H&D@, just bought this game and am trying to learn the different keys as compared with H&D2; and yesterday received the CD for H&D2 Sabre Squadron. My sincere thanks again.
pukey
pukey123

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:46 pm

Well H&DD is techincally even more harder to get used to than H&D2, so it can be real pain in the arse. But when you once get used to it, you should remember it your entire life.

pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:18 am

[quote=""Oldih""]Well H&DD is techincally even more harder to get used to than H&D2, so it can be real pain in the arse. But when you once get used to it, you should remember it your entire life.[/quote]

Oldih: I agree with you regarding getting used to H&D Deluxe; and I'm learning the hard way. May I ask you another question? I went through the selection process. campaign, mission, team, weapons, etc., and started the game. Then I saved a few times and quit for the day. Then when I started the game next day I had to go through the whole process again before I could find a menu that said "Load". Is there some way to get right to a "saved" game and load it? Sorry to be such a bother, but this game is kind of hard to get used to, especially the controls.
pukey
pukey123

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:11 am

Well, I cannot describe where it is (or let?s say without messing it up and others are like wtf), so here is simple answer.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/nezky/Loadbutton.JPG

I think that should be clear where the load button is in menu.

pukey123
Lieutenant

Load Button

Unread post by pukey123 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:43 pm

[quote=""Oldih""]Well, I cannot describe where it is (or let?s say without messing it up and others are like wtf), so here is simple answer.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/nezky/Loadbutton.JPG

I think that should be clear where the load button is in menu.[/quote]

Thanks Oldih: I never noticed this button when I went through the various screens. Always in such a hurry to play; signs of dementia or old age. I hope to be not so dumb in the future. All the best.
pukey
pukey123