Deluxe 2 details

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Capn Q
Private

Deluxe 2 details

Unread post by Capn Q » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:05 pm

Hi I'm new here. I played H&D a few years ago when I was in the Navy and I loved it. I picked up H&D deluxe a year ago at comp usa. Imagine my dissapointment when I found I could download it for free over the internet. Well I didn't play it again then because I had an nvidia card and the graphics were all hosed up so I waited. I now have a radeon 9800 and it runs the game just fine.

I googled this website and I see threads for a deluxe 2. Naturally I want some details about this but I can't find any. I've searched this whole site (I think) and this forum but to no avail. Could someone please direct me to the details or just post me a list of improvements over the "original" deluxe version.

Lars
Commando

Deluxe 2 details

Unread post by Lars » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:11 pm

Deluxe 2 isin?t out yet .. Jason is working on it since some years :twisted: ;) Well I guess you have seen what it should be about ... restoring the old missions in their design fixing the clone bug and some new missions .... However I don?t know if Jason is still on it ... sadly he?s not very often online anymore :(

Jason
Administrator

Deluxe 2 details

Unread post by Jason » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:26 am

Har har! :twisted: I'm always here :lol:

Well, I think all Deluxe addons are developed slowly :wink:

I will release Deluxe 2, I've been feeling the need to edit levels recently so I will blow the dust off and see what I come up with :)
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

dutch89
Corporal

Bertgold

Unread post by dutch89 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:03 pm

Has anyone tried the Bertgold dowload from the German site.

Its own play on the engine of HDD constructs.
As Russian group of soldiers one settles on a tasks behind the hostile Lines such as sabotage, liquidating etc..
Three Kampagnien with 10 missions as well as with new weapons, car, tanks.
The whole is playable also in the Coop.
Download

Mirror 1 by www.hidden and dangerous.de

The txt in the addone is still all in German, but i hear the an English version is comming soon.

With this and the one that Jason is making it seems Delux will be allive and well for a few more years yet.

Thanks for all the work people are putting into the games.

Cheers

Jason
Administrator

Deluxe 2 details

Unread post by Jason » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:06 am

The one I am making sadly does not hold the same ground as Bertgold, which is a very impressive mod. I can't wait for it to be in english :)

Deluxe 2 is just an enhancement on what Deluxe already is, nothing overly great but it brings the gameplay back to the original I believe.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial