Deluxe Lan troubles

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Deluxe Lan troubles

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sat May 14, 2005 5:05 am

im having alittle problem with deluxe over lan. I have just recently installed it again and never use to have problems. But after we are in a game or setting the inventory the non host pc disconnects, it happens at what seems random times whither 5 secs or 15 minutes but it just disconnects from the host. Any one had this problem before or have any suggestions on how to fix it.
p.s I have tried reinstalling it but nothing....
thanks for your help in advance :?

Jason
Administrator

Deluxe Lan troubles

Unread post by Jason » Tue May 17, 2005 9:00 am

Any luck yet mate? :?
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

Deluxe Lan troubles

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Tue May 17, 2005 10:41 am

no :( i havnt sorted much out, I think its probably a problem with the install, because when you play single player on the joining computer the missions dont finish for some reason. I read somewhere that you have to delete a lonly cat games registry thing, anyone have any ideas about that?

another quick question is there anyway to change the colour of the cross hairs for missions like anndress(sorry bad spelling) where you cant see it bearly :wink:

Bighouse
Sergeant

Deluxe Lan troubles

Unread post by Bighouse » Tue May 24, 2005 12:02 pm

sounds like a firewall problem. If you have Windows XP SP2 or some firewall software installed, remember to put the other computer IP addresses into trusted zone.