help in second mission

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
dugiman
Private

help in second mission

Unread post by dugiman » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:09 pm

hello evreybody i stuk in the second mission i rescued that soldiers and complete objective 1 now i have to destroy the ramaning tanks how can i do it should i use tnt(i dont have enogh)?

plz help me as soon as u can

bye the way i playing Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe

Drozdov
Major

help in second mission

Unread post by Drozdov » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:51 pm

I believe the only way to destroy the fuel tanks is using dynamite. If you don't have enough, I think you'll just have to restart the mission and bring more. :?

Try tossing grenades at them if you haven't tried already, but I don't think that works.

If you have to start the campaign again, be sure to choose about 10 sticks of dynamite in the equipment selection screen - the next mission requires dynamite, and for the mission after that dynamite is also useful. :wink:
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Jason
Administrator

help in second mission

Unread post by Jason » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:51 am

Deluxe hey :D

You need to place dynamite in the middle of the 2 sets of 3 tanks that remain as shown on the breifing.

If you do not have any dynamite left you can restart or just cheat :oops:

Just simply type any where in the game "iwantcheat" then "fullhands" to get all items :wink:

But its best to restart :)
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Daniel
Lieutenant

help in second mission

Unread post by Daniel » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:28 pm

on the mision after, grenades work too, and iirc if you shoot them enough they explode too.

Grenades might work on the tanks in this mission but I can't remember. I think probably you must use TNT - you only need 2 lots of it however :)