This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Roasted_pork
Private

Unread post by Roasted_pork » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi everyone!

I downloaded HDD couple of days ago and have found it to be really entertaining WW2 game.

One thing I don't like is the complexity of the control system. I've been trying to pick up weapons of killed germans for two days now and still don't now how to do it. :oops: I'm able to browse their inventory, but how do I pick up weapons from there?

Thanks for this great forum and for help :grin:

Jason
Administrator

Re: New member

Unread post by Jason » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Welcome to the forums thup01

Glad you are liking the game. To pick up a weapon move your soldier over the top of an enemy and press "U", then scroll through the inventory, press "Enter" to select the weapon. You can also drop weapons from your own inventory by holding down Enter for 3 seconds.

Good luck!

Duke0196
Captain

Re: New member

Unread post by Duke0196 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Aloha and e komo mai (welcome) to the group. thup01
Roasted_pork wrote:One thing I don't like is the complexity of the control system. I've been trying to pick up weapons of killed germans for two days now and still don't now how to do it. :oops:
I hear you. Unfortunately, the controls in the H&D series aren't the most user friendly. I always find myself changing the key configuration if whenever I re-install to a new system. :lol: