how many are there out there ?

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Jason
Administrator

Re: how many are there out there ?

Unread post by Jason » Thu May 07, 2020 6:51 am

Damn, that sucks. I was 14 when H&D came out. 21 years ago! I know a lot of older guys loved the game back in the day and definitely had it's Dad gamer audience and it's Veteran audience.

There's so many guys from the old days I wish would come back and say hi. The internet was a different place in the late 90s and early 00's. We had a real sense of community back then on our many forums.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

mr.47
Captain

Re: how many are there out there ?

Unread post by mr.47 » Thu May 07, 2020 2:13 pm

well basicly the first game i've ever played on pc on windows xp was H&D deluxe a third person shooter and first person too it was all my life my uncle finshed the game before me and before i even start the first mission over the years i masterd it i knew alot of stuff about the mechanics of the system other then that h&d 2 came out and changed every thing it was just perfect it took me a month to finsh it but ss came out and also changed alot of things well i loved the game so much that i wanted to make somthing like that it was underrated game and was the best game i've ever played no regrats