Just to say Hello to the community

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
raffhidden
Private

Just to say Hello to the community

Unread post by raffhidden » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 am

Hi All!!

First off, we would like to say hello to all. I played H&D many years ago, and now i discovered this deluxe version.

I played yesterday in Multiplayer with my Parents and brothers in 4. All goes well and we had a lot of funny. It's very incredible to think that, the quality of this game and the capacity to give fun to the player is greater than the today's game. I think a lot  this, and in my opinion the reason is the design.

The way the mission are designed, the story showed before play, the stability (now) in multiplayer. I love this game.

I saw and incredible community, new missions (custom), and the chance to edit own missions. I downloaded teh tutorial and i will try (god give me the time please..  :cool:) to make my own missions.

Ok. Times to go.

A big hug to everyone.

Raff

Jason
Administrator

Re: Just to say Hello to the community

Unread post by Jason » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

You played a game with your parents? funny02 That's cool, can't see my parents doing the same. The game definitely has something special in it's design that has kept it alive for so long.

Yes, making custom missions is extremely fun. Let me know how you go with the tutorial, it was written a couple of years ago now.

The following website currently has more custom mission up for download, but it is in german: http://www.had-gf.de/downloads/index.php?ordner_id=2 (I linked to it using google translate for you)
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial