Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe differences from H&D2?

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
cobler
Private

Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe differences from H&D2?

Unread post by cobler » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello, Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe players - Ive just gotten into this great game - but not gotten very far even in easy mode.

I downloaded a "Hidden & Dangerous Walkthru", and in there the guy says that to beat the Germans the men need to have guns which show up the "target box" - and this the guy says:

"A target box is an orangeish box with a cross hair in it that shows you where enemies are in the surrounding area. The enemies have to be within range your current gun to have a target box show their position. Target boxes are VERY USEFUL : Use your regular view so the Orange box comes up)"

Does Deluxe have this option - if it has - how do I get it?

WalkThru v3.0 * *  by Professer Revolution  on  http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcas ... s.txt  speaks of:

"regular view" and "1st Person view " and of 3rd Person view" - cant work out what these are.

I'd welcome some tips on these points or some place to read up on these.

Thanks in advance to all who help      :|                             

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe differences from H&D2?

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 pm

From the link it looks like it is for the Dreamcast version of the game. I do not remember any orange boxes in this version, but it was a long time ago that I played it. I still have the game and a few Dreamcast systems, I might start it up again and try it out. Would be nice if it had multiplayer.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: