Saving Add Ons

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
mosterhouse
Private

Saving Add Ons

Unread post by mosterhouse » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm

When playing a fan mission, is there a way to start from the place that you saved the mission, so that when you quit the game you don't have to start each mission from the beginning again?

Jason
Administrator

Re: Saving Add Ons

Unread post by Jason » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

Yes, you should be able to save a game like normal. If I remember correctly it only allows you to save one game at a time though.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am

Like you said save works till you restart .. than the last mission from the addon is just unlocked  frown01

mosterhouse
Private

Unread post by mosterhouse » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Ok, I think I understand.

If a mission has one part, you can save and return to that save as long as you do not quit the game. If you quit the game, you have to start the mission from the beginning.

It is not possible to start any part of a mission, even if you have saved it, once you quit the game. You always have to start from the beginning.

Missions that have multiple parts can always be started at the next uncompleted part of the mission. Or previous parts can be played over again...from the beginning of that part.

So, you either complete each mission or part of a mission in one sitting, or you start over from the beginning.