H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Guns

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Guns

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:57 pm

mr.47 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:35 pm
Welp that was a heck of an update especially the new grenade I like it .... :)
Thanks for the feedback. thup01

I will try to add other types of grenades into the game as well.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:27 pm

I also imported a Russian F-1 grenade model from Medal of Honor Spearhead and i made it usable in H&D Deluxe. This new grenade has timed fuse and in the future i plan to add it to the Prague campaign missions.

There are available now: new inventory icon with description and in-game model. See pictures below.

Unpack the F-1 grenade.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory (the archive contains also an updated data.dta archive). Replace files when asked.
Attachments
F-1 grenade.rar
New Russian F-1 grenade model, textures, description and updated inventory tables.
(749.71 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
New Russian F-1 grenade inventory icon.png
New Russian F-1 grenade inventory icon.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 47231 times
New Russian F-1 grenade inventory description.png
New Russian F-1 grenade inventory description.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 47231 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:06 pm

I updated missions from the Prague campaign like i promised.

List of changes:

-> Prague 1

- added a crate with 10 Russian F-1 grenades near the insurgents barricade located close to the mission spawn point.

-> Prague 2

- now each of the Russian soldiers attacking the airfield is equipped also with a pair of F-1 grenades. You can obtain those from their dead bodies and use later against German defenders.

Unpack the missions.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory. Replace files when asked.

You will need also other related files in order for the new F-1 grenade to be usable in the game. Check the previous post for those files.

Enjoy! :grin:
Attachments
missions.rar
Updated Prague 1 and Prague 2 missions.
(4.49 MiB) Downloaded 165 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:53 pm

I also imported an American Mk2 grenade model from Medal of Honor Allied Assault and i made it usable in H&D Deluxe. This new grenade has timed fuse and i added it to the Ardennes campaign inventory selection screen. It is a classic grenade type seen in many WW2 games.

There are available now: new inventory icon with description and in-game model. See pictures below.

Unpack the Mk2grenade.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory (the archive contains also an updated data.dta archive). Replace files when asked.

Attachments
Mk2grenade.rar
New American Mk2 grenade model, textures, description and updated inventory tables.
(852.45 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
New American MK2 grenade inventory icon.png
New American MK2 grenade inventory icon.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 47204 times
New American MK2 grenade inventory description.png
New American MK2 grenade inventory description.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 47204 times

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:04 am

p.jakub88 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:14 pm
I improved the look of my custom Luger pistol model in side view aim mode based on the vanilla Luger pistol for size reference. I did the same for the Colt 1911 and Webley revolver.

Thanks to NilsZ we will have eventually side view aim mode with aim cross AND iron sights view aim mode (or through scope) at the same time in H&D Deluxe. The idea is to give the player the possibility to switch between those 2 modes in 1st person view. Meanwhile i will try to improve my older side view aim models starting with handguns.

See pictures below.
I am so happy to hear that.
My heart was hurt when I found out that you were replacing the MoH-style aiming with iron-sights. I'd rather have both than be forced to look down the obstructive iron sights. 😁

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:05 am

p.jakub88 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:59 am
Myron wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:11 pm
So when players hit the F4 or F3 button to cycle through the 1st-person sights, what are their options now?
Now when you press F4 button in 1st person view you switch between these aim modes: only cross, weapon + cross (in this case iron sights with cross or scope view with cross) and only weapon (in this case iron sights or scope view). The F3 key serves only to turn on and off the aim line in 3rd person view.

To properly use new iron sights view for weapons in the recent H&D Deluxe Ultimate Mod 2.2 update you need to use the aim mode with only weapon model displayed, because when you use the weapon + cross aim mode the shots will land where you point the aim cross at not the iron sights. I wasn't able to properly align iron sights with aim cross in all the player's stances. Anyway, i think that the aim cross would only disturb / obstruct the view when iron sights on weapon are used.
Oh, I see. I misunderstood. 🙁

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 am

p.jakub88 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:03 pm
By courtesy of 3d.rina - a member of the Unity Asset Store community - i received a really good looking Lanchester submachine-gun model with texture that she created. I made this model usable in H&D Deluxe. It will replace the current Lanchester SMG model.

There are available now: new inventory icon, in-game model, side view and iron sights view models.

See pictures below.
I remember finding it weird how the this was the Soviet SMG in Battlefield 1942.

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

When you say "call of duty", do you mean 1 or 2?

I think the 2nd game also had panzerfausts, in addition to Jason Statham. 😁

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 am

Myron wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am
When you say "call of duty", do you mean 1 or 2?
By "Call of Duty" i mean the first game from the series.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:16 am

I imported the High Standard HDM pistol from Medal of Honor Allied Assault and i made it usable in H&D Deluxe.

There are available now: new inventory icon and text description, in-game model, side view and iron sights view models plus weapon shooting sound taken directly from MoHAA.

See pictures below.
Attachments
New High Standard HDM side view aim model.png
New High Standard HDM side view aim model.png (776.17 KiB) Viewed 47165 times
New High Standard HDM in-game model.png
New High Standard HDM in-game model.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 47165 times
New High Standard HDM inventory icon.png
New High Standard HDM inventory icon.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 47165 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:33 am

The picture below shows the new iron sights view aim model for the High Standard HDM pistol, that i mentioned in my previous post.

Unpack the content of High Standard HDM.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory. I also included the updated data.dta archive in order for you all to be able to actually use the new weapon in the game.

You can equip it in the Norwegian and Greek campaigns inventory selection screens. To make a more balanced gameplay i added this new pistol only to those 2 campaigns, where there is more likely to have OSS agents operating in those areas which supplied us with it. OSS actually colaborated with British intelligence agencies in Europe to a certain degree. By the way this is one of my favourite weapons from Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Attachments
High Standard HDM.rar
New High Standard HDM model, texture and shooting sound plus updated data.dta archive.
(865.62 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
New High Standard HDM iron sights view.png
New High Standard HDM iron sights view.png (858.94 KiB) Viewed 47165 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Today i updated all the missions of the Greek campaign with the following weapons:

-> more enemy partisans are now equipped with the MAB-38 submachine-guns and Carcano rifles;

-> some enemy partisans are now equipped with the Beretta M1934 pistols and Italian SRCM Mod. 35 grenades;

-> some enemy partisans are now equipped with Russian F-1 grenades;

-> added a crate with the American MK2 grenades in one of the top-floor rooms in the Greece 4 mission (the one right next to the destroyed bridge).

The reason why i added more Italian weapons to the Greek campaign is, that Yugoslavia ruled by Tito was one of the main supporters of Greek communists during the civil war in Greece, while the Soviet Union help was actually less significant most of the time. In addition lots of Italian weapons were captured during WW2 by Yugoslavia / Kingdom of Greece + other countries neighboring with Italy and later re-used in the Greek civil war.

Unpack the missions.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory. Replace files when asked. You will also need the files related to the listed weapons itself - you could find the latest ones (Beretta M1934 pistol, SRCM Mod. 35, F-1 and MK2 grenades) on the page 36/37 of this forum thread. The 2 remaining ones (MAB-38 SMG and Carcano rifle) could be found on earlier pages.

Attachments
missions.rar
Updated Greek campaign with Italian and Russian weapons.
(6.7 MiB) Downloaded 155 times

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:00 pm

Despite nostalgia hitting me hard, i decided to replace the classic default Mills grenade model with the one imported from Medal of Honor Spearhead. The main reason for the change was the fact, that the new model looks more like its real-life counterpart and still fits H&D Deluxe "art style" quite well in my opinion. I hope that you like it.

There is a new inventory icon and in-game model available. See pictures below.

Unpack the content of the Mills grenade MOHSP.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory and replace files when asked.
Attachments
Mills grenade MOHSP.rar
New Mills grenade model with texture.
(690.71 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
New Mills grenade in-game inventory icon.png
New Mills grenade in-game inventory icon.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 47117 times
New Mills grenade campaign inventory icon.png
New Mills grenade campaign inventory icon.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 47117 times

mr.47
Captain

Unread post by mr.47 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:51 pm

Thank you for the efforts again ........ man is making dreams come true

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:02 pm

I also imported a Japanese Type 97 grenade model from Medal of Honor Pacific Assault and i made it usable in H&D Deluxe. This new grenade has timed fuse and in future i plan to equip some enemies from my addons with it. For now this new grenade type could be equipped in-game using the fullhands cheat.

Unpack the Type97grenade.rar archive into your root H&D Deluxe directory (the archive contains also an updated data.dta archive). Replace files when asked.

Attachments
Type97grenade.rar
New Japanese Type 97 grenade model, textures, description and updated inventory tables.
(878.44 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
New Type 97 grenade inventory icon.png
New Type 97 grenade inventory icon.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 47068 times
New Type 97 grenade inventory description.png
New Type 97 grenade inventory description.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 47068 times