The landing on Tarakan - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The landing on Tarakan - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fiftieth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The landing on Tarakan".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The landing on Tarakan" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

BORNEO, 1945. We will land on Borneo using American landing craft. We need to secure the bridgehead at the beach, so the Australian infantry could advance deeper into the island. We expect only light enemy resistance, but watch out for enemy snipers and hidden machine-gun nests. Good luck!

CREDITS

The palm tree model and related textures were downloaded from www.turbosquid.com. I made few new models (i.e. Type 92 machine gun).
I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (i.e. enemy uniforms).

INFO

You start the mission on the landing craft, having a jeep with mounted machine gun on Your disposal. To complete the mission You will need to kill all enemies in the bridgehead area (near the beach as far as the river flowing).

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
The landing on Tarakan.rar
(11.91 MiB) Downloaded 415 times
data.rar
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 403 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The landing on Tarakan - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The landing on Tarakan" mission add-on.
Attachments
The bridgehead.JPG
The bridgehead.JPG (138.28 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.