Hill of the broken hearts - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Hill of the broken hearts - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my sixteenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "Hill of the broken hearts".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "Hill of the broken hearts" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

It is August 1944. The advancing Allied forces in Italy were stopped by the "Gothic Line" - a German line of defense, which is blocking the way into the north of the Italian peninsula. One of the hills is a part of this line - it defends the whole valley below, including the main road. The hill is heavily fortified with sandbags, barbed wire, machine gun nests and anti-infantry mines. In addition, Germans put there few batteries of artillery. Our air force cannot destroy them due to the anti aircraft guns located on the top of the hill. The mission objectives are to eliminate all enemy resistance in the area and reach the center of the hill, where the Swastika flag is waving. Watch out for the snipers. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
Hill of the broken hearts.rar
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 607 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 651 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 608 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 17 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: Hill of the broken hearts - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Below i posted 1 image from the "Hill of the broken hearts" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (70.82 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.