Light in the tunnel - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Light in the tunnel - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fifteenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "Light in the tunnel".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "Light in the tunnel" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

The local Italian partisans managed to blew up a railway bridge, located above the river. Few seconds later, a German supply train fell from the damaged bridge directly to it. The partisans were forced to escape into the mountains, but they left a crate with explosives - hidden in one of the ruined farm buildings. A German general also traveled by this train, but he survived the explosion - we need to eliminate him. He will be probably near the passenger car, on the end of the train. We need also to find the hidden explosives and destroy all the remaining transport wagons with cargo. The mission ends, when all our team members reach the end of the road using the Opel truck. Watch out for enemy patrols and snipers on the hills. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 598 times
Light in the tunnel.rar
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 594 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 717 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: Light in the tunnel - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:47 pm

Below i posted 1 image from the "Light in the tunnel" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 4842 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.