The armaments race - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The armaments race - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:39 am

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fourteenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The armaments race".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The armaments race" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

The war is coming to an end and the Allied leaders are interested in getting the German secret weapons, developed during the war. One of the Wehrmacht shooting ranges is a cover for the secret weapons testing area. There is a truck parked there, full with spare parts of V2 rocket ready to leave. We must steal the truck undamaged, the German rocket technology is revolutionary and our scientists could use it in their researches. The German head of the V2 research program - a talented young scientist is also there. We must capture him alive - he will be in the building near the main entrance to the range. Then, we need to leave the range together with the scientist - using the stolen Opel truck with V2 spare parts and drive along the road, in opposite direction than we started the mission. A special unit was send to protect the range - it consists of Tiger tanks and well trained SS troops. Watch out for enemy patrols and guard towers. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
data.rar
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 382 times
The armaments race.rar
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 624 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 603 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The armaments race - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:43 am

Below i posted 1 image from "The armaments race" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (78.97 KiB) Viewed 5490 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.