Mountain trip - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Mountain trip - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:25 am

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my tenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "Mountain trip".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace the data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "Mountain trip" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

The Germans had fortified a mountain valley. They placed machine gun nests, artillery and even tanks in different locations in the valley. We possibly could find some crates with panzerfaust to deal with the tanks. They should be placed near the artillery positions between the crates with ammo rounds. Unfortunately, the main road is mined - we should avoid it if possible. Watch out for the anti-tank mines! A German general is visiting his troops in the valley and this is an excellent opportunity to eliminate him. After that, we need to reach the end of the valley and that concludes our mission. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
Mountain trip.rar
(1.94 MiB) Downloaded 659 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 619 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 644 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: Mountain trip - a Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe mission add-

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Below i posted 1 image from the "Mountain trip" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (62.21 KiB) Viewed 4966 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.