Playing The Other Side

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
wulfsdad
Private

Playing The Other Side

Unread post by wulfsdad » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:57 pm

I've begun working on remaking all the HDD levels so that I could play as a Nazi against the SAS. I've finished the first level. But when i pack it into an .add and run it, the game apparently loads the original level. I could use some troubleshooting suggestions. Thanks in advance. I'll attach the .add in case someone wants to take a look at it. (The .add extension is not allowed so I changed it to .rar)
Attachments
nazi00.rar
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 493 times

Jason
Administrator

Re: Playing The Other Side

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:32 am

Hi and welcome to the forums. Sorry for the delay. I'll have a look and see what's going on.

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:17 am

Okay so I looked at the attached file. The addon text file is incorrectly named addon.txt.txt, you'll need to remove the extra .txt from the file name (I'm guessing you don't have file extensions visible for common files on Windows?).

I loaded up the level in the editor and didn't really notice any changes? the player actors are still set on the SAS soldiers?

wulfsdad
Private

Unread post by wulfsdad » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks for the reply.
I fixed the double extension problem. And then tried repacking it, but the map reverted to the original again. I zipped the folder that I've been working in and I'll attach it. Let me know if it still appears unedited when you open it. I can't understand what could possibly be wrong. Thanks again.
Attachments
nazi00.zip
(909.37 KiB) Downloaded 498 times