Italian Weapons Mod/Accuracy Mod

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
Duke0196
Captain

Re: Italian Weapons Mod/Accuracy Mod

Unread post by Duke0196 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 am

-ViTaMiHnM203- wrote:There are no rifles with the optic on the Burma maps at all. When I looked through the file I just looked for a string, and the strings don't always correlate to an item; I hadn't made sure that was the case.
Thanks. That's great news. it saved me from going back in later this evening. I had checked the camp and bunkers but decided it wouldn't hurt to go back and double-check ... just in case I missed it laying around.. :grin:

I tried two runs on Burma 1 the other night in carnage mode so I knew I had to find 39 enemy.
- Run #1: I found everyone the first go around but couldn't access one who had fallen down the ravine. I was pretty sure, however, that he was one of the woodcutters who only has a pistol.
- Run #2: The next go around I couldn't find one of the patrolling soldiers that was taken out by one of me mates but based on my earlier notes he should have had a rifle and grenades.

Definitely appreciate the feedback. thup01

jacobston
Lieutenant

Unread post by jacobston » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Ugh, those uniforms are terrible (and I should know ;) ) But I am wondering more about the extra equipment hanging off the belt, and if the models still exist in the directory... Somebody may have to take a quick look. grin01

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:49 am

Your talking about the entrenching tool, the canteen and the gas mask pouch? The tool and the gas mask pouch are there, I am sure you have seen them in game. The canteen still has the texture in the maps.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted: