BS-3 PAK 100mm (ru)

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
Grenni
Sergeant

BS-3 PAK 100mm (ru)

Unread post by Grenni » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:40 am

I guess they can see through the entire cover. The material seems to become AI-transparent by default for AutoCannons.
But be sure... they shoot you with the gun when you are in range ;) .
Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet!

Dwin
Sergeant

BS-3 PAK 100mm (ru)

Unread post by Dwin » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:14 pm

Another question (I know, I ask a lot of them). Included in the folder is an automobile.tab. Does that mean the cannon can be moved around? Because there is a bs3_m in the folder as well.

Grenni
Sergeant

BS-3 PAK 100mm (ru)

Unread post by Grenni » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:57 am

Yes, there is a seat_0 at the right holm where you can "drive" the gun around. Though it is facing vertical to the gun because it is meant for changing the general direction, not to take a trip to the other end of the map ;) .
The bs3_m sound is some squeaking (that seems not to work all the time), but if you find a more propper sound for a gun pushed around you might as well use that instead.

I found one inconvenience in combination with the ISE. Once you load the automobile.tab check for the volumes of the gun. You will probably have two spheres behind the gun. Open the automobile-options again and toggle wheel 3 from non-collision to collision and back again, and the volumes will disappear.
Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet!