H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
User avatar
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier
Posts: 2465
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:32 pm

For the purpose of my modified Germany 5 mission i downloaded Sdkfz 7 artillery tractor model from here: https://p3dm.ru/files/auto/military_equ ... dkfz-.html

Its not driveable, but i made it destroyable. This halftrack vehicle was used in WW2 for towing various artillery pieces including Flak 88, that can be found in my Germany 5 mission version.

See picture below.

Unpack the Sdkfz7 RAR archive into your root H&D Deluxe install directory. Replace files when asked. However you will still need the mod itself to be installed first in order for this update to work properly.

Enjoy! :grin:
Attachments
Sdkfz 7 artillery tractor.png
Sdkfz 7 artillery tractor.png (920.14 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Sdkfz7.rar
Custom Sdkfz 7 artillery tractor model.
(9.2 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

User avatar
Myron
SAS Soldier
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by Myron » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:23 am

p.jakub88 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:32 pm
For the purpose of my modified Germany 5 mission i downloaded Sdkfz 7 artillery tractor model from here: https://p3dm.ru/files/auto/military_equ ... dkfz-.html

Its not driveable, but i made it destroyable. This halftrack vehicle was used in WW2 for towing various artillery pieces including Flak 88, that can be found in my Germany 5 mission version.

See picture below.

Unpack the Sdkfz7 RAR archive into your root H&D Deluxe install directory. Replace files when asked. However you will still need the mod itself to be installed first in order for this update to work properly.

Enjoy! :grin:
Cool!
Where is it from?

I do remember that CoD1 has AAA vehicle on tracks.

User avatar
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier
Posts: 2465
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:41 am

Thanks Myron ;) .

According to the website i downloaded the model from its from Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway PC game.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

User avatar
Myron
SAS Soldier
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by Myron » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:24 am

Brothers in Arms... now that's a title I haven't heard in a LONG time...

User avatar
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier
Posts: 2465
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:51 am

Myron wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:24 am
Brothers in Arms... now that's a title I haven't heard in a LONG time...
Yeah, i hoped for a continuation of the story that will take place during the Battle of the Bulge, but it seems that this will never happen...

I once played both the original Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 with expansion and also Hell's Highway. Those were quite nice tactical FPS games. Something refreshing in my opinion after big WW2 battles in CoD series, etc.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

User avatar
Myron
SAS Soldier
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by Myron » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:08 pm

p.jakub88 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:51 am
Myron wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:24 am
Brothers in Arms... now that's a title I haven't heard in a LONG time...
Yeah, i hoped for a continuation of the story that will take place during the Battle of the Bulge, but it seems that this will never happen...

I once played both the original Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 with expansion and also Hell's Highway. Those were quite nice tactical FPS games. Something refreshing in my opinion after big WW2 battles in CoD series, etc.
I only played Earned in Blood when I was little, and I HATED it. I can't refill grenades, I can't loot dead enemies, and worse, my bullets aren't hitting anything. The artificial inaccuracy felt SO UNREALISTIC.

User avatar
Myron
SAS Soldier
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by Myron » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:38 am

As for the latest upgrades to the game's vehicles, I wonder, what do you think of the King Tiger model from Cod:WaW?

Also, boats, I remember the last time we talked about the boat in Danube 2 and I brought up the boat model from Sniper Elite 4. But now, I am wondering about the German boats used in War Thunder.

User avatar
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier
Posts: 2465
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:36 am

Myron wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:38 am
As for the latest upgrades to the game's vehicles, I wonder, what do you think of the King Tiger model from Cod:WaW?

Also, boats, I remember the last time we talked about the boat in Danube 2 and I brought up the boat model from Sniper Elite 4. But now, I am wondering about the German boats used in War Thunder.
I am happy with the current King Tiger model imported from Medal of Honor Allied Assault and i don't plan to replace it.

Once i checked German patrol boat model (Schnellboat) from Call of Duty United Offensive and it looked quite good. Maybe one day i will try to implement it into H&D Deluxe. The general problem with custom vehicles and boats is that making them driveable is a pain in the ass process of trial and error. Adding custom weapons is easier in my opinion, although still a complex thing.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

User avatar
Myron
SAS Soldier
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by Myron » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:53 am

p.jakub88 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:36 am
Myron wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:38 am
As for the latest upgrades to the game's vehicles, I wonder, what do you think of the King Tiger model from Cod:WaW?

Also, boats, I remember the last time we talked about the boat in Danube 2 and I brought up the boat model from Sniper Elite 4. But now, I am wondering about the German boats used in War Thunder.
I am happy with the current King Tiger model imported from Medal of Honor Allied Assault and i don't plan to replace it.

Once i checked German patrol boat model (Schnellboat) from Call of Duty United Offensive and it looked quite good. Maybe one day i will try to implement it into H&D Deluxe. The general problem with custom vehicles and boats is that making them driveable is a pain in the ass process of trial and error. Adding custom weapons is easier in my opinion, although still a complex thing.
Fair enough. No accounting for taste; I just figured you'd to prefer the newer looks, particularly of the destroyed model. 😎 I guess I was wrong.

Hmm, is that the boat that you and Captain Price ride on? I don't remember any other boats. 🤔

User avatar
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier
Posts: 2465
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Poland

Re: H&D Deluxe, the ultimate mod: Vehicles

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:22 pm

Myron wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:53 am
p.jakub88 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:36 am
Myron wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:38 am
As for the latest upgrades to the game's vehicles, I wonder, what do you think of the King Tiger model from Cod:WaW?

Also, boats, I remember the last time we talked about the boat in Danube 2 and I brought up the boat model from Sniper Elite 4. But now, I am wondering about the German boats used in War Thunder.
I am happy with the current King Tiger model imported from Medal of Honor Allied Assault and i don't plan to replace it.

Once i checked German patrol boat model (Schnellboat) from Call of Duty United Offensive and it looked quite good. Maybe one day i will try to implement it into H&D Deluxe. The general problem with custom vehicles and boats is that making them driveable is a pain in the ass process of trial and error. Adding custom weapons is easier in my opinion, although still a complex thing.
Fair enough. No accounting for taste; I just figured you'd to prefer the newer looks, particularly of the destroyed model. 😎 I guess I was wrong.

Hmm, is that the boat that you and Captain Price ride on? I don't remember any other boats. 🤔
Yes, you are right. I mean the boat we use in CoDUO Sicily level at the end to escape (if I remember correctly, since I played it a while ago).
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests