BUGS! ! !

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
da fish
Sergeant

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by da fish » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:35 pm

dont worry pal, i feel your pain......

same thing happened to me earlier, and often does, some times its worth finding a corpse or other "pal" to dump and then take ammo off

ive also found thet harder the game the better (more powerful and accurate) the k98 is.................which is crazy!! although quite handy in brest!

Anonymous

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Anonymous » Sun May 01, 2005 8:51 am

lol, i think my favourite bug is sometimes when u go prone in tight spaces you will float upwards, happens to often it stupid.

most annoying is when they arent lookin at you but are still hitting you.

lots of dodgy clipping in places where you can get stuck. just general shoddyness in design. :(

oh and even stupider is the sniper rifle, u can hit things at a greater distance with a normal enfield than the scoped one, going prone makes no difference to the gun sway........ theres needs to be a hold breath function like splinter cell chaos theory, saying that going prone should reduce the gun sway anywho.

I got stuck in the training mission firing range because the AI instructor couldnt get out the door, idiot.

the wooden guys on the right in the grenade range only seem to go down with the bazooka whereas the left ones fall easy with a nade.

Infact all the squad stuff imo is one big bug, its too tricky to use especially under fire, they dont find cover properly theyre useless shots most of the time even with good shooting stats, they rarely follow orders correctly, theyre always giving my position away i resorted to leaving them way back and only using them to carry ammo n such, lone wolf is more entertaining.

im gonna stop whinging now i could carry on all day, but even with all these annoyances, the game is still pretty damn good and very addictive.

Berry_Racer
Lieutenant

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Berry_Racer » Sun May 01, 2005 10:34 am

[quote=""Anonymous""]........ theres needs to be a hold breath function like splinter cell chaos theory, saying that going prone should reduce the gun sway anywho.
[/quote]

There is a hold breath function if you patch to 1.12
Infact all the squad stuff imo is one big bug, its too tricky to use especially under fire, they dont find cover properly theyre useless shots most of the time even with good shooting stats, they rarely follow orders correctly, theyre always giving my position away i resorted to leaving them way back and only using them to carry ammo n such, lone wolf is more entertaining.
i have nearly no troubles at all with my squad mates and i think the command system is well organized and easy to access for all the commands that it has, you just need to learn the functions properly.........and resit training, i kind of even feel sorry for your squad mates, they should be the ones leaving you behind :P :D

tongue411
Private

Input

Unread post by tongue411 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:15 pm

Hey, Thanks for the input... ;-)

Drozdov
Major

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Drozdov » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:27 pm

Another of those forum bot things. Ban it!
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]

Jason
Administrator

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Jason » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:05 am

It seems sort of manual but I'm sure you are right. The damn thing has registered two users. Might ban the IP and delete the users :evil:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

Stogie
Private

Re: BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Stogie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Addon First Mission, can?t find the key to open the door

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm

That is not a bug man. I don't think this thread was meant to help debug peoples brains.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Kyou Kitsune
Private

Unread post by Kyou Kitsune » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I killed two guys in the first Austria mission and they were still talking after they were dead!

jacobston
Lieutenant

Unread post by jacobston » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I was in the first alps mission. I sent one of my men down the river and captured a German Soldier, took his grenades and went back to get an MP-40. Save. Continued down the river to the waterfall. found multiple Germans at the two machine gun nests. Sneak up behind them, go prone. I throw a grenade (one of my remaining type 36's) at the two behind the machine gun. (Here's where it gets weird.) The grenade bounced off something, then vanished. Then, everything vanished, and i was floating over a sea of grey and mountains in the distance. When the terrain re-appeared, I threw another grenade at them, and began to back up. The second grenade exploded, I saw the first one, tried to look at it, and I was floating again. "Hidden and Dangerous 2 has stopped working - Windows is trying to find a solution to the problem, even though we probably won't, we just feel like wasting your time by showing you this message and not letting you do anything about it because your cursor is not visible unless you happen to scroll over this message box. But hey, at least we are better than Apple!"