BUGS! ! !

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:23 pm

just thought i could make a topic were we all could tell/ complain/ whine about our bugs, :P

well since iam first here i might as well start;
-any1 seen the drop gun in prone mode and it disapears? ye when i drop my rifle just laying on the ground it goes through the graphics and disapear..

i know theres a lot of other bugs, like shut down and stuff like that, but i wanna hear extraordinary bugs!
Rendevouz with destiny!

Jason
Administrator

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Jason » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:12 pm

Good idea mate, I'll make a proper forum topic :wink:
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

yoobie
Corporal

Re: BUGS! ! !

Unread post by yoobie » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:28 pm

[quote=""?NR?Alexander""]
-any1 seen the drop gun in prone mode and it disapears? [/quote]

Yep, also there are some moving grounds in the game, where your weapon can dissapear no mater what position thrown from, and those grounds can even consume your units' legs! They appear on libya jeep ride

Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:49 pm

ay! this pleases me eyes to see, that u made a own topic out of this, cause if used properly we really could get rid of some bugs :P
anywho, bug of the day;

-when sprinting towards a 2 feet high ledge, then climb it, makes the character crawl on his hands and knees, just like in one of the movies u can see for the game, (eastern europe on hd2 official) this is actually a neat effect but according to this interview jason had with the ilusion lads they dropped it out.. but appearantly they forgot something out... so. why not put it back in, we allready have the the animation, appearantly
Rendevouz with destiny!

Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:35 am

bug of the day;

- on hidden and dangerous 2 (1.12) i sometimes end up .. beaneath all the grapics, though i aint falling... i can see all indoor action though (x-ray vision :P) but after 5 sec of this terrible torture, all shuts down, i have to restart the pc :(
Rendevouz with destiny!

Jason
Administrator

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Jason » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:03 pm

Bugger, well my bug is the halt/freeze command. I give the order halt or freeze but my guys either kneel or stand up. Most of the time they stand up :?

I thought this was suppose to be fixed :wink:

amishstifler
Private

bugs

Unread post by amishstifler » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:51 pm

i hate that one bug that when i try to shoot some one and it just seems that though don't die and then they kill you then all of a sudden they die by you

it's lag some times but some times the server wont be laggy and it happens lol

Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:01 am

i notice that as well.. but i think its only lag...
very annoying... on sp when on africa 5, each time i meet a enemy soldier it lags, this because of the big map, and my slow pc + the fact that my soldier have to say: enemy!, the enemy have to say: ein englander!
and the enemy have to aim, get ready and shoot... all this togheter makes my pc lags... so i very often end up dead.... :roll:

not much of a bug thoug, hehe
Rendevouz with destiny!

{SS} Iain
Private

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by {SS} Iain » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:24 am

This game is so full of bugs I don't know where to start.

Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:05 am

haha yeah and just think! if the game is full of bugs, MAN the beta test was hoorible!
as the "brave" sas soldier goes:
-iam not going any further! this is horrible, this is horrible!!!
Rendevouz with destiny!

Gen Patton BRAVO 20

HOSTING ISNT WORKING!?

Unread post by Gen Patton BRAVO 20 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:05 am

Ok guys, i would really appreciate your input on this little subject(pest of mine). I used to host servers all the time and people joined but lately on hd2 and hd2 ss ive been able to host servers and they see them but when they try joining, it says consult readme or something along those lines. Now ive tried turning the firewall on with exceptions, ive tried it off and ive tried opening a million ports, but it just doesnt seem to work, no matter what no one can join. I've even tried reinstalling the games and nothing worked there. I've come to the conclusion that its nothing to do with the firewall, it has something to do with the game and i have no clue what. So if you have any info on how to fix this, i would really really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL :D [/quote]

Anonymous

Re: HOSTING ISNT WORKING!?

Unread post by Anonymous » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:07 am

[quote=""Gen Patton BRAVO 20""]Ok guys, i would really appreciate your input on this little subject(pest of mine). I used to host servers all the time and people joined but lately on hd2 and hd2 ss ive been able to host servers and they see them but when they try joining, it says consult readme or something along those lines. Now ive tried turning the firewall on with exceptions, ive tried it off and ive tried opening a million ports, but it just doesnt seem to work, no matter what no one can join. I've even tried reinstalling the games and nothing worked there. I've come to the conclusion that its nothing to do with the firewall, it has something to do with the game and i have no clue what. So if you have any info on how to fix this, i would really really appreciate it. THANK YOU ALL :D [Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
][/quote]

Jason
Administrator

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:31 am

There has been a few obb multiplayer errors as of late but I can't say I know what might be causing yours :shock:

da fish
Sergeant

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by da fish » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:21 pm

may favourite bug is when other charecters (be they human controlled or A.I) fire their gun its not aiming at you but your getting hit anyway. OR when the germans are firing their rifles but they have the rifle the wrong way round.

Alexander
Captain

BUGS! ! !

Unread post by Alexander » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:25 pm

today i have been annoyed by yet a bug, ill give you the exact details:

date: 14/1-05 (Friday)
server: ?NR?
map: africa4
force: Allied
gear: 1 M1A1 Thompson, 1 binocular, 1 colt 1911, one knife, one no36 nad one backpack containing: M1A1 ammo, colt ammo and medikit.
position: South-East, outskirts of the ruins of the town.
weather: clear
enemy situsion: HOT!! DARN BULLETS EVERYWERE!!! :wink:

report: Me and ltn.C evilbean were hiding in the outskirts of the Oasis in africa4 when all of a sudden my thompson bullets (in my pouches) ran out... i though for myself, oh well i better bring a couple of rounds out of the backpack then! but guess what! the bullet will N O T, i say again NOT come out of the backpack, they seem to be stuck, they wouldnt get out and on the ground, not anywere...
so i ask my comrade in war for help, he takes the backpack and easily grabs HIMSELF a couple of rounds :evil:
anyway i got hes backpack so i got some of he's bullets (thihi)

Later this very day on africa1 i experience the very same thing! only this time there is no comrade in war to help me, and iam all out of ammo... *sigh*
oh thank god for that knife, it didnt help me a bit... piece of rubbel... u couldnt cut butter with it FFS! :evil:
Rendevouz with destiny!