Sabre Squadron ROE issues.

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
TheAlcotroll
Private

Sabre Squadron ROE issues.

Unread post by TheAlcotroll » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 am

I recently bought Sabre Squadron, and I've discovered a mind-bogglingly irritating new bug that I'd never seen in the original game.

The AI team-members are automatically defaulting to an aggressive setting, no matter what commands I issue in the tactical map. What this means is that, even when set to passive or defensive postures, they will engage any target they can see, no matter how inappropriate.
As could be imagined, this makes stealth nigh-on impossible, as well as wasting vast quantities of ammunition. Frankly, it's driving me mental.

Is this a known issue, with a patch to fix it, or is this something unique?

Thanks in advance...

Drozdov
Major

Re: Sabre Squadron ROE issues.

Unread post by Drozdov » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:17 pm

Don't remember that one, but I do remember another bug that caused all your team members to stand up whenever you asked them to 'Halt'. There is a patch which might fix your issue, can't remember if it says it should. Either way it's best to download it:

http://hidden-and-dangerous.net/files/h ... ch1_12.zip

Of course, you could always tell them to 'Hold Fire' with the in-game commands. Remember to use the silent commands when being stealthy.
Last edited by Drozdov on Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is more dangerous than a resourceful idiot."

[1st Fallschirmjager Division]