spaghettie aiport bug ??

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
randels69
Private

spaghettie aiport bug ??

Unread post by randels69 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:58 pm

Hi Gamers. Does anyone know how to tweak hidden and dangerous 2, to jump from one level to another??. The guy who wrote the walkthrough said that there was a bug in the game that would stop you from completing Operation Nomad, Spaghetti Airport.. You can complete all but one of the tasks, different uncompleted tasks can show up when you play the level again. I have played it 6 times and mostly it say that you haven’t secured the airfield, yet EVERYONE IS dead.
Any ideas anyone??
Regards  Randall

geosouv
Lieutenant

Re: spaghettie aiport bug ??

Unread post by geosouv » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:05 pm

I have played this mission 4 times and on different difficulty levels. I've never encountered this bug. Are you sure you have downloaded the latest patch (1.12)? Check the map of the level. If one soldier needs to be killed then he will appear on the map. Also check the trenches - holes, there are always soldiers hiding there. Are you playing it on carnage mode?
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 am

;) you'll need to pay more attention to the post date on some of the topics, this one is VERY old :lol:

Bit surprised it was unanswered! :shock: we all should have been posting in 2006!

geosouv
Lieutenant

Unread post by geosouv » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Sorry Jason, it's true I never look at the dates. Too bad for the guy he never got an answer :sad:
Don't think you know who you are, know who you are