How do I save my progress?

Experiencing a technical issue or bug with Hidden & Dangerous 2, discuss it here and ask for help.
cmih
Private

How do I save my progress?

Unread post by cmih » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I am just learning how to play H&D 2. I am going through the training mission. If I fail any part of the training, I am having to start all over from the beginning. I can't save my progress because the "Save" option is grayed out. Is that normal? Is there any way to save my progress so I don't have to start the entire training "mission" over from the beginning? Thanks.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Re: How do I save my progress?

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Depends on the difficulty setting you are playing on. Lower difficulty allows more saves.
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

cmih
Private

Unread post by cmih » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 am

But *how* do I save the game? The "Save" button is always grayed out. I think I have it set on the lowest difficulty level.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 am

That would be how, if it is gray you are out of saves. Where are you having trouble? The ballistics course?
Eight, 8, the burning eight; between Sunday and Monday exists a day so great, it will devastate. :twisted:

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 am

As far as I remember you cant save during the training which is probably why I don't like doing it. You can skip it if you want but if it is your first play through I would continue. Just let us know where you get stuck.

-ViTaMiHnM203-
SAS Soldier

Unread post by -ViTaMiHnM203- » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

I think you were able to save in earlier versions, I remember saving just before the the whole squad command part. Since they like to kill themselves on the barbed wire.