Secret spots and “unreachable” places

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Elshortso
Private

Secret spots and “unreachable” places

Unread post by Elshortso » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:31 pm

First of all, my English is not so good, so please be patient…

I’ve, just like many of you, played this game over and over. With some experience I’ve learned that there are some areas that you in fact can reach (in one way or another) that I at first thought was unreachable. I guess some of you have experienced the same, and I thought that maybe we can help each other to list them up. I start and I hope that you will follow…

Snipe Germans from the chimney in Operation Liberator-Business
:
The chimney on the roof of the villa is probably not the ultimate position for a sniper but it’s a pretty nice view from up there. First, get inside the villa and up to the balcony. There are some (three?) pillars on the balcony. I usually use the one on the left (the one without a chair in the way), just next to the roof. It can be tricky to climb up on the pillar but ones done the roof are your own playground! The first section of the roof is pretty boring so try to get higher. In some spots the game won’t let you climb to the upper roof but try around and you will make it. Ones there, shoot on everything and everyone who deserves it!