Pilot Is Stuck, Nothing Works, Please Help!

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
Government Flu
Private

Pilot Is Stuck, Nothing Works, Please Help!

Unread post by Government Flu » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 am

Hey guys. While I really enjoy playing this game, I can't get anywhere farther because of some hell spawned glitch. For background information...I have patch 1.12 and I'm playing in Lone Wolf mode. This is my first time. I know this game is old, but can someone please help me out?

When I get Ken Wills (the pilot) all the way to the docks and then board the boat, he doesn't follow! So I tried regrouping, tightening the formation, constantly barking at him to follow me, and I tried the tactical menu as well. Oh sure, he'll move anywhere I want him to, as long as it isn't on or past the plank that leads to the boat!

I've tried nudging him from behind but he simply refuses to use the plank, so I can't get him on the boat and therefore, I can't finish the mission! Please, can someone help me out here? Am I missing something? Nothing is working for me.

Thank you very very much in advance.

Grimples
Major

Re: Pilot Is Stuck, Nothing Works, Please Help!

Unread post by Grimples » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:54 pm

You don't have to actullay board the boat, just get ALL team members near to it.

Daniel
Lieutenant

Re: Pilot Is Stuck, Nothing Works, Please Help!

Unread post by Daniel » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:37 pm

He says he's on lone wolf mode though  - so I assume they are.

You might have to start the whole mission again? :(