spaghetti airport

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
randels69
Private

spaghetti airport

Unread post by randels69 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:05 pm

Hi Gamers. Does anyone know how to tweak hidden and dangerous 2, to jump from one level to another??. The guy who wrote the walkthrough said that there was a bug in the game that would stop you from completing Operation Nomad, Spaghetti Airport.. You can complete all but one of the tasks, different uncompleted tasks can show up when you play the level again. I have played it 6 times and mostly it say that you haven’t secured the airfield, yet EVERYONE IS dead.
Any ideas anyone??
Regards  Randall

Oldih
Global Moderator

Re: spaghetti airport

Unread post by Oldih » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:07 pm

Well first of all, only thing to do if this bug encounters is to simply restart the entire mission from strach.

Second, why on earth you need to make 3-4 topics about same thing to 3-4 diffrent sections?  :shock: :shock:  no_03
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

SCOUT
Private

Unread post by SCOUT » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:57 pm

Yes or be really sure that you have got EVERYONE.    Some enemies hide in the most awkward places.  Have you got all the guys out in the far trenches well away from the runway????    ;)

HD2fan
Corporal

Unread post by HD2fan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 am

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone else has problems, I suggest this.

Search all trenches, all of them. Kill any remaining soldiers. If they surrender, capture them.

There are two Luftwaffe men (Black leather coats) in those two tents. Be sure to take them out, but they have MP40s, be careful.

An aircraft tends to take off sometimes. This could be counted by the game as Resistance, meaning not all enemy are dead. Try the flack truck, all I can advise. However, it took off for me, and I still passed. Better yet? Make it a top top priority to blow up the two aircraft right in between the hanger, and tents. The smaller of the two is the one that takes off.

There is a tank that can be called in by the Italians. Try to bring some explosives (A black box type of thing, attaches to metal and explodes) and carefully attach it to the tank. Try attracting its attention when you are in a trench, hide in it, it should come up near the trench. Ensure the turret is not in your face (facing you, no matter how close or far away from it), nor the smaller built in attached machine gun. Try to approach from behind, if you can. You can have the turret safely facing you ONLY if you are extremly, extremly close to the tank, and by this, I mean having the turret basically over your shoulder, with you in between the tanks main body, and the turrets barrel end. It can still shoot, but can not hurt you. Keep any other of your soldiers out of sight of the tank.

Anyway, use the explosives, or, one of the Italians in the Trench closest to where you are has a Panzerfaust. If he surrenders/is killed, take it off of him, fire off a weapon like I said to attract the tank, and then fire the Panzerfaust at the tank. Remember, this is no Bazooka, only one shot. There are more in a supply room in the main base, but unless you have men already that far into the map, you are hard pressed to find an alternate without cheating.

jonikka
Private

Unread post by jonikka » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

i conclude with that, meaning, the best way to dispose of the tank is to place the explosive, there are many ways to do that. it can get frustrating trying to kill it with zook of p-faust. (my frien couple of years ago spent sleepless night trying to find that perfect 1shoot tank kill) i never tried the silent approach, to go around, to find out if there's a way not to trigger the reinforcements, gonna try that tonite.

that's what i love 'bout this game.

NOTE: the diversion with blowing up fuel tanks doesn't seem to work, dunno why. but you can continue  further down the left-hand side of the base and maybe then...
we are going deep, and we are going hard...