H&D SABRE SQUADRON

Think you're a Hidden & Dangerous 2 pro, discuss your strategies here or ask for help.
pukey123
Lieutenant

H&D SABRE SQUADRON

Unread post by pukey123 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:31 am

I just started playing this game after finishing H&D2 and H&D Deluxe. I have used the tactical map many times but never used the Signal 1 and Signal 2 functions. A while ago I set up several waypoints as a test but then didn't know when to set the Signal 1 or 2, or how to execute each Signal command. The manual refers to an "action menu" and my mind went blank. Would be most grateful for any and all advice. Thanks.
pukey
pukey123

Oldih
Global Moderator

H&D SABRE SQUADRON

Unread post by Oldih » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:44 am

Signal 1 & 2 are used as some sort of "Delta Go!" and "Alpha Go!" (for example), so if you set Signal 1 waypoint, and next waypoint to somewhere else, when your soldier reaches Signal 1 point, he does not move anywhere else before you give "Signal one" voice command from the voice command menu, and signal 2 functions the same way, pretty good way to co-ordinate with some movements though.

If you have played Rainbow Six series game ever, it is quite similiar with R6?s "Gocode"- system.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

pukey123
Lieutenant

H&D SABRE SQUADRON

Unread post by pukey123 » Tue May 02, 2006 7:19 pm

[quote=""Oldih""]Signal 1 & 2 are used as some sort of "Delta Go!" and "Alpha Go!" (for example), so if you set Signal 1 waypoint, and next waypoint to somewhere else, when your soldier reaches Signal 1 point, he does not move anywhere else before you give "Signal one" voice command from the voice command menu, and signal 2 functions the same way, pretty good way to co-ordinate with some movements though.

If you have played Rainbow Six series game ever, it is quite similiar with R6?s "Gocode"- system.[/quote]
Thanks Oldih and I apologize for not answering you sooner.
This Sabre Squadron is a lot tougher than H&D Deluxe and H&D2. All the best. I'm posting another message where I'm stuck on C2M1. All the best.
pukey
pukey123